tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 07:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Holland? If someone sent me on an all expense trip? Maybe. Not that excited about that particular country. So... false.

It's been a couple of years since you last read an entire novel (longer than 350 pages).
glitterbag

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 11:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
True, I really prefer non-fiction

You secretly wish the mullet would make a return.....not because you want to wear your hair that way, but to laugh at the goobers with mullets
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 01:35 pm
@glitterbag,
Egads, NO! To laugh at the goobers with mullets? Not worth the crime against humanity that is the mullet.

You were a fussy eater as a child and you still don't like broccoli as an adult.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 01:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
False, I wanted to be a fussy eater but my parents grew up during the depression. So if Mom made it, by God, you were going to eat it and not complain.

You sing Aerosmith in the shower and your roommates aren't pleased
Sturgis

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 02:07 pm
@glitterbag,
Obviously false since I live alone and don't sing to Aerosmith...I lip-synch!

When you were younger you told people you were born in another galaxy...and they believed it.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 10:08 pm
@Sturgis,
That reminds me of another off-colored remark that I can't say in mixed company.......

Just ignore me, and follow Sturgis, please.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 10:23 am
@Sturgis,
I may have suspected it as a kid, but never brought it (that I can remember) to anybody.

You have an anchor (or small personal) tattoo on your left wrist.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 12:21 pm
@tsarstepan,
False, no tattoos at all.

Your home is built on a steep hill, inaccessible to automobiles...foot traffic only.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 12:47 pm
@Sturgis,
False. My apartment building is sited on a corner of two major Brooklyn avenues. Plenty of auto traffic.

You have one more purchase on the frequent buyers card from your favorite sandwich shop and your next sammich is free.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 11:17 am
@tsarstepan,
False- I have no sandwich shop purchase cards.

You're already putting together your costume for Halloween.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 11:39 am
@Sturgis,
False. I skipped the past two Halloweens and likely will do the same for this one. That said, I have a military gas mask I bought online for a Halloween costume I was planning three years ago and never used. That still could be a part of costume for next year.

You are a Grammar Nazi when it comes to watching the nightly news on television. Producers and editors at the tv station fear receiving emails and tweets on Twitter when they let by terrible grammatical mistakes onto live air.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 01:36 pm
@tsarstepan,
You bet your butt I do, True

You love The Three Stooges and Moe is your favorite Stooge
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2017 06:41 am
@glitterbag,
True but Larry is my favorite Stooge.

You still get chills down your spine when you watch the baby carriage down the stairs-gunfight scene in The Untouchables .
Sturgis

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.

You have never eaten roasted squirrel
glitterbag

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 12:35 am
@Sturgis,
First: True to tsar (maybe not chills but I have to hand it to De Palma, his films are flamboyant and memorable)

First again to my ol pal Sturgis: True, not even boiled or fried or poached

You've always wanted to master Sanskrit

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 05:37 am
@glitterbag,
I suffered through countless years of French in school. Mastering foreign languages? What's the opposite of wheelhouse? Basically false.

You miss Jon Stewart and want him back tackling the news in one form or another on a weekly basis.

Sturgis

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 01:46 pm
@tsarstepan,
Not even close, never saw his program. False.

You only chew food on the left side of your mouth.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 01:30 pm
@Sturgis,
Unless I recently bit or burnt the inner right side of my mouth? Nope.

You have a cousin or sibling who held a mock marriage ceremony for two of her pet cats or dogs.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 01:22 pm
@tsarstepan,
There was nothing mock about it! I mean, false. (and it was the joyous union of his ferret and chihuahua)

You save the clippings from haircuts to use as insulation in your walls at home.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2017 01:30 pm
@Sturgis,
My hair is a tad too thinning to make that a worthwhile effort. Pretty darn false.

You've seen George Carlin several times in concert while he was alive. You JUST know there will never be anyone as funny as him.