Solution to the double-slit

Dr3ad-X

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:09 am
Its really simple so Im sure at least a third you will be able to vaguely follow. Smile

The double-slit experiment proves:

1. That the observer is REAL and has a REAL effect on the world.

2. That the world is in an undetermined state until it is observed.

The solution:

The observer is a metaphysical singularity that contains space-time and matter as an informational illusion in the senses and the mind.

The illusion is generated by pareidolia. And the principle of generation is the division of 0 by the creation of illusory opposites - light and dark; hot and cold....

There is no world. There is just random noise which fills the emptiness of the senses and that random noise is misinterpreted to be an infinity of material experiences.

The observer is non-material and since it is beyond space-time it is causeless, birthless and unchanging. There is no division in the experiencer. The division is only in the experience.

The observer is REAL the observation is illusion. Just like when you look at a picture on your monitor and you see people but you are actually just looking at pixels. Pareidolia causes a false interpretation which gives nothingness a meaning.

There is just one limitless awareness which contains an ocean of diverse sensations. One such sensation has the illusory quality to block out all other sensations thus creating an illusory separate state. That sensation is the body.

I feel the double slit is proof of that on its own but I will further support my case with 2 arguments:

1. The fundamental forces of the universe which are universal and constant are in perfect sync allowing stable atoms, lit stars, and biology which you can inhabit. Any offset to the values of the forces would result in an uninhabitable universe.

This perfect sync cannot arise from chaos. The solution is that the world, which is one dream in one dreamer seen through many points of contact, can only exist if it is dreamable.

2. The fundamental building block of the physical world is space-time. Matter is made of waves which are space-time flux. The atom appears separate from the rest only because it has energy locked in a geometry. Just like a hurricane appears separate but is just air.

I suppose you will say that it has not been proven that space-time can interact with matter in such a way.

I would point you to the fact that space is the big black thing which physically separates the stars. If it did not have this physical interaction all the stars would be stuck together.

Also space-time is not curved by gravity! But rather space-time curvature is the cause of gravity because as it curves around matter it stretches which causes lower density regions in space-time. Gravity is a displacement force caused by a space-time density differential.

But space-time itself is just the scales of quantification on which all the values are expressed.

You have space and time when you dream. You can cause it.

You are the causeless cause of all.

There is no life after death. And there is no death after life.

God is real! God is the true state of everyone. Everything is just his game. He creates as he pleases.

Welcome to the apocalypse.

Nuke York will see the kiss of Jupiter and Saturn and then the Dread will be upon you. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,825 • Replies: 18
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 01:16 pm
I have to go buy popcorn, bbiab...
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 11:30 am
@Dr3ad-X,
E8

The expirement is NOT locative - Therefore redundant.

No 2 particles are fired from the same location, Nor are recieved AT the same location.

The planet, solar system, universe & beyond have 'moved' post-pulse - But the 2D, E8 Spectrum Has Not.

It's Simple when you ignore fake physics

Have a lovely Day
mark noble

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2020 11:44 am
@Dr3ad-X,
One experience, experiencing itself from every and all available, infinite quarters.

So Everything IS Everything.

Have a brilliant Everything!

Mark...
0 Replies

Palandre

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2020 09:14 am
@Dr3ad-X,
Quote:
Also space-time is not curved by gravity! But rather space-time curvature is the cause of gravity because as it curves around matter it stretches which causes lower density regions in space-time. Gravity is a displacement force caused by a space-time density differential.

Some things here.
First, gravity doesn't exist at all. Gravity (If it should exist) is in conflict with other laws of physics. Furthermore, there is not even space time curvature, because it is logical impossible.
mark noble

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2020 09:22 am
@Palandre,
Ignore His/her 'Double-slit', 'physical' diversions, palandre.
He/She is 'Off-The-Scale' - Consciously.

Think 'Laterally', Not 'Literally'

One Post - Then Bye-Bye forever...

Have checked ALL media 'Outlets' - One version ONLY - Right Here, Right Now.
Don't bother responding - Poster's Gone.

Mark..
mark noble

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2020 09:37 am
@mark noble,
PM-Me when you 'Get IT'.
One-Third will.

Mark.
justafool44

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2020 06:43 pm
@Dr3ad-X,
"The double-slit experiment proves:

1. That the observer is REAL and has a REAL effect on the world.

2. That the world is in an undetermined state until it is observed."

Nope, It certainly does NOT prove any such things.

Point one is obvious, people are real and do effect other real things. Machines and instruments are also real and can affect other real things too.

But point Two is an irrational ASSUMPTION that has no base in Physics. Just more Mystical beliefs pretending to be rational Physics.

ALL experimental evidence is necessarily INTERPRETED by people who also must necessarily bring their own biases, beliefs and assumptions into any conclusion they make.

mark noble

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2020 06:55 am
@justafool44,
Dreams seem 'Real' too - Until the dreamer Wakes-Up...
Mark
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 12:38 pm
@mark noble,
I'll Link you - PM.
Mark
0 Replies

Dr3ad-X

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 08:58 am
here, I made you a movie about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3fMA22xy6A
enjoy.

PS:
all your counter arguments are inadequate. you simply do not understand the paradigm that I have presented. try to understand instead of trying to debunk. good luck!
0 Replies

alan scott

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:23 am
@Dr3ad-X,
Hi,
I think your analysis is as good as any. There is room in science for God. I'm not sure about the last 4 lines. But up till then, I followed along in either agreement or agnostic. But, never in disagreement. Since no one really knows, all we can do is try to connect dots that dedicated researchers clue us into.
0 Replies

alan scott

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:26 am
@mark noble,
Another good point. light bends anyway. sure, it's ever so slight. but, precision is what physics and the universe are all about. the thing is, the more closely we look, the more we see. Just as when we point our optics in the other direction.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2021 01:22 am
@Dr3ad-X,
We are no other than a moving row
Of magic shadow-shapes that come and go
Round with the Sun-illumined Lantern held
In Midnight by the Master of the Show;

But helpless Pieces of the Game He plays
Upon this Chequer-board of Nights and Days
Hither and thither moves, and checks, and slays
And one by one back in the Closet lays.

The Ball no question makes of Ayes and Noes
But Here or There as strikes the Player goes
And he that toss’d you down into the field
He knows about it all—he knows—HE knows! …….Omar Khayyam.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2021 12:43 pm
Physics theories with no math don't have a very good track record of turning out to be true.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 09:25 am
@alan scott,
My only 'point' here is - That No two Events are identical (Because they are 'linearly' dislocated. Each shot of the proton hits 'exactly' the same 'spacial location - Only 'spacial' (The destination-point) Is Not where it was, previously. I understand why humankind is trapped in a realm of 'linearititive' physics/dynamics - And I, don't care. You reap what you sow. Have a lovely Day
htam9876

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 10:15 am
@mark noble,
Such kind of “standard” unscientific / subjective issue as the OP will plague mankind until they doom.
mark noble

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2021 11:11 am
@htam9876,
It is what it has become. Both Science & Humankind. Have a lovely Day
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2023 08:16 am
@Dr3ad-X,
The new conception of “electric wave” can explain double-slit experiment (of electron) too. Very simple and understandable. No lame at all.
The real physical meaning of QM has been made clear. For details please piggy’s new article Research on the Root of Quantum Mechanics. With very detailed and accurate math.
A REVOLUTION in physics in underway. Now is 21st century. History is ever developing.
http://spider.ws.126.net/b43abba1d30a75094cf9894c6f49b534.gif

0 Replies