Opinion | You have echoed lies and defended demagoguery. It must sting to still be defending (Trump)

oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 06:28 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
No shame when it come to a Trump supporters it would seems

There is nothing for us to be ashamed of.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 06:47 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
criminal who committed treason

Got any evidence of this?
oralloy

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 06:50 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
racist, anti-science, and anti-American behavior of President Trump, which may one day prove 'treasonous.'

Hardly racist.

What science? The phony global warming data?

Mr. Trump is a lot more American than progressives are.

No treason on the part of Mr. Trump. Progressives have a history of treason however.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 07:02 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Given that they are still supporting a man who would be willing to destroy our whole framework of government and our proud tradition of the peaceful transfer of power in an attempt for him to remain in power no I do not feel sorry for them.

Where did you come up with that B.S.?
Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 07:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
If you are supporting Obama, who is not running. Thank God. Obama ruined the peaceful transfer of power by withholding information and actively spying on a president elect.

Projecting what Obama did on Trump is not working.

I recall Clinton's staff removing all the ¨W¨´s from the White House keyboards before Bush took office.

Isn't that disrupting a peaceful transfer of power?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 07:51 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
All those words and he is still better than sleepy Joe...

https://i1.wp.com/www.independentsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/sleepy-joe.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 05:37 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:

Where did you come up with that B.S.?
Do you also have situational Alzhimers like all the rest of these idiots?? All the above as well as the "peaceful tranfer of powers" is easily gathered from DJT's tv prattle. This weekend his own state news agencies and some of his staunchest supporters have reminded him about how the powers of holding elections is not in his hands an that ******* with the election wis an anethema to our form of a Democratic Republic.
I hope I jogged your memory a bit.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 11:33 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Do you also have situational Alzhimers like all the rest of these idiots?

Why bring Biden into this? He is the only mentally deficient person involved.
Quote:
Democratic Republic.

Representative Republic. There is a difference.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 01:30 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
All the above as well as the "peaceful tranfer of powers" is easily gathered from DJT's tv prattle. This weekend his own state news agencies and some of his staunchest supporters have reminded him about how the powers of holding elections is not in his hands an that ******* with the election wis an anethema to our form of a Democratic Republic.
https://cdn.creators.com/1054/249387/249387_image.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 01:32 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
All the above as well as the "peaceful tranfer of powers"

The thing Obama **** canned by spying on the president elect? That transfer of power?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 02:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Got any evidence of this?

Do you think you will get an answer from someone as important as Ragman thinks he is?

I don't think you will.
0 Replies