OFFENDER CLAIMS SOCIETY IS TO BLAME

Badboy

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 05:29 am
A Man who killed some members of a family,then kidnapped their two children before being arrested near Fargo, said on a computer`blog' that Society should treat child killers etc as victims.

He blamed his`demons' for his criminal activies.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 703 • Replies: 4
No top replies

material girl

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 05:32 am
Thats right, and I blame society for me gaining 2 stone.
Its not my fault, I saw someone eat some chips so I HAD to do the same, over and over and over......
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 07:06 am
Unfortunately it seems that few take responsibilty for their own actions. It is always easier to blame some one else. Like idiots who spill hot coffee on themselves and then blame the restaurant making the coffee that it is too hot - rather than blaming themself for drinking hot coffee while driving and talking on the cell.
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 07:23 am
tHIS may be changing the subject slightly,but one is reminded of relatives of a certain Hitler who think that because the Jews had been compensated that they should receive the money from his estate,they express no regrets for his mass murders, they seem to think that they are victims as much as someone who died in a gas chambers.
0 Replies

MinDSaY

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:08 am
Oh he would blame us now wouldn't he... Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies