1

Classless leftists bullying daughter of slain police officer

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 11:45 am
https://www.nationalistreview.net/2020/07/12/hundreds-of-liberals-celebrate-the-death-of-police-officer-attack-daughter-mourning-his-loss/

I hate BLM, ANTIFA, and anyone who associates with them. They are no longer fellow citizens in my book. They are no different than Al Queda and ISIS and should be treated with the same actions.

1  
Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 11:54 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
That is pretty classless. I don't think you have the ability to take away someone's citizenship for this, but I agree with your sentiment.

But a question for you...

Do you believe that these "leftists" are expressing free speech? Or do you think that this is something that should be censored by Twitter?

Dr Sliptinschit

-1  
Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 12:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Sure it was free speech. I hope the next time they practice their right to free speech, they do it to a cop having a bad day.

Twitter only censors conservative republicans.

1  
Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 12:25 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Maybe... I actually think that conservatives have somewhat of a valid point when they claim that the censorship is unfairly tipped against them. That doesn't mean that the conservatives aren't exaggerating this.

You are posting outrage porn. I don't like outrage porn from the left. I don't like it from the right either.

Outrage porn is silly. It doesn't really mean anything.