Is Minneapolis in a state of emergency ?

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:40 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Thank you McGentrix.

I haven't noticed you trying to point out any untrue statements in my posts.

If it's my posting of facts that you object to, what is so objectionable about posting facts?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:43 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Sure the guns manufactures just add cost and weight to their firearms for no reason at all not to make them a far better killing devices when firing in a rapid manner.

Adding a pistol grip provides a location to grasp a gun that has an adjustable stock.

What does rapid firing have to do with massacres? Semi-autos do not produce aimed fire all that much faster than a pump or lever action.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 07:21 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I don't think I can stop telling the truth and defending the innocent.

But if you think you see any errors in my posts, feel free to point them out. It could lead to a productive conversation about what the truth is.

The Department came out and said that kneeling on a suspects neck is not something approved of, nor taught to any of their officers. When the dude is begging for air and stating he can't breath is evidence of trouble. When he stopped and people around the officers begged him to get off him he didn't budge.

Three officers were on top of a man hand cuffed and begging for his life while the fourth did crowd control to protect the blue line. Stop defending these guys. It's not worth it and all 4 need to be held responsible for killing him.

Cops can often do the wrong thing. Defending their actions no matter what is equally wrong.
BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 07:50 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Sure the guns manufactures just add cost and weight to their firearms for no reason at all not to make them a far better killing devices when firing in a rapid manner.

Adding a pistol grip provides a location to grasp a gun that has an adjustable stock.

What does rapid firing have to do with massacres? Semi-autos do not produce aimed fire all that much faster than a pump or lever action.

You never fired a firearm and notice that the more rapidly you fired the more the barrel climb?????
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:06 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I believe the correct way to subdue someone by putting pressure on their neck does not count as a choke hold.

When a police officer resorts to such a tactic once a suspect is down and handcuffed, it is not due to the suspect's resisting, it is because the officer did not follow standard police procedure after an arrest.
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:33 am
@neptuneblue,
OK. And?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:34 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
You never fired a firearm and notice that the more rapidly you fired the more the barrel climb?????

Again, what does rapid firing have to do with massacres?

If a semi-auto were to be fired as fast as what you are referring to, the person who is firing it will not be able to aim usefully.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 08:35 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
The Department came out and said that kneeling on a suspects neck is not something approved of, nor taught to any of their officers.

"Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints."

http://www.minneapolismn.gov/police/policy/mpdpolicy_5-300_5-300

McGentrix wrote:
Stop defending these guys.

People should be defended from accusations that cannot be supported by evidence.

McGentrix wrote:
It's not worth it

I disagree.

McGentrix wrote:
all 4 need to be held responsible for killing him.

Do you have evidence that the other three knew that he was doing it wrong?

McGentrix wrote:
Cops can often do the wrong thing. Defending their actions no matter what is equally wrong.

I'm not defending their actions. I'm pointing out that some of the accusations that people have made in this thread are not supported by evidence.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 09:33 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

When you defend police in general, it doesn't mean you are defending bad officers or those who are controlled by (organized) crime. It just means you maintain the belief that police are there to protect, serve, and deter crime and that they aren't enemies of the people, any people, including minorities. Just because there is racism in society generally doesn't make the police as an institution any worse than any other institution where racism manifests itself, which is ALL institutions, INCLUDING (ORGANIZED) CRIME.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 11:29 am
@maxdog,
ALL FAKE!

Except for the millenials, amassing, out of brainless dependency on socio-net approval-lists.

V for vendetta'ism...?

EEk!
Have A Lovely Day
maxdog

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 07:47 pm
@mark noble,
Of which part is this responce ?
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 08:37 pm
https://youtu.be/I5-L3_Bxe04
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:48:59