Is Minneapolis in a state of emergency ?

panther2020

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 02:27 pm
Quote:
Is Minneapolis in a state of emergency ?

I wouldn't call it an emergency. An emergency by definition is temporary.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 02:37 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Come on let not be so silly as to be insulting the man used his knee with his body mass on the guy neck.

There is a way that can be used to subdue someone.

He clearly did not do it correctly. But did he know that he wasn't doing it correctly?

There is no correct way in most police departments to used a choke hold as it been forbidden in most police departments for years an somehow placing an adult man weight on a human neck would be similar to a choke hold if not far worst.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 03:30 pm
@panther2020,
You’re right, we don’t let armed groups like the NRA shoot up our schools.

Our police aren’t routinely armed, overall it’s a lot safer.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 07:06 pm
@izzythepush,
The NRA does not shoot up any schools.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 07:07 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
There is no correct way in most police departments to used a choke hold as it been forbidden in most police departments for years an somehow placing an adult man weight on a human neck would be similar to a choke hold if not far worst.

I believe the correct way to subdue someone by putting pressure on their neck does not count as a choke hold.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:59 pm
Oralloy is typical of NRA membership, a white racist who fantasises about killing children and urinating on their bodies.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 11:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Don't be so dishonest. You cannot demonstrate anything racist about either me or the NRA.

Neither can you demonstrate that I or anyone else in the NRA or gun rights movement has ever had such a fantasy.

You're just projecting your own racism and weird fantasies onto us because you are upset that we are free while you are not.

You claim that you are happy to lack freedom. But if your claim is true, it is strange that you are so bitter towards those of us who are free.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 01:34 am
@engineer,
But his history will help you how you have to handle the person . Certain criminals are approached with more armor because of their history. But still , killing that man in that position was a big shame. Hope justice would be done .
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 02:39 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The NRA does not shoot up any schools.

No they just made damn sure that the nuts who do the shooting can get the guns to do so.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 03:44 am
The NRA is a far right terrorist organisation dedicated to the slaughter of children and minorities.

That's all it is.
oralloy

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 04:04 am
@izzythepush,
I know you really hate freedom, but no. Civil liberties organizations like the NRA have nothing to do with any deaths. Neither are they terrorist organizations.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 04:06 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
No they just made damn sure that the nuts who do the shooting can get the guns to do so.

No they don't. Preventing progressives from outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto long guns has nothing to do with putting guns in the hands of dangerous people.
BillRM

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 09:09 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

No they don't. Preventing progressives from outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto long guns has nothing to do with putting guns in the hands of dangerous people.

Yes without pistol grips it would be damn hard to get a good kill ratio on young and short children running away due to barrel climb as you empty your hundred rounds magazines,
oralloy

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 08:33 pm
@BillRM,
Don't be silly. The presence or absence of pistol grips has no impact on any massacres.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 10:07 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

I believe the correct way to subdue someone by putting pressure on their neck does not count as a choke hold.

Can you just stop? For one second, take a break and just stop.

You are sounding like a moron right now and it is unbecoming. Seriously. Just stop.
oralloy

Reply Sun 31 May, 2020 10:17 pm
@McGentrix,
I don't think I can stop telling the truth and defending the innocent.

But if you think you see any errors in my posts, feel free to point them out. It could lead to a productive conversation about what the truth is.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 04:00 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

You are sounding like a moron right now and it is unbecoming. Seriously. Just stop.

As opposed to when?

Oralloy doesn’t sound any different right now to how he’s always sounded.

Why is this so bad while fantasising about urinating on the bodies of children killed in school shootings is fine and dandy?
oralloy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 04:19 am
@izzythepush,
Don't be so dishonest. I've never had any such fantasy.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 05:49 am
@McGentrix,
Thank you McGentrix.
BillRM

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2020 06:06 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Don't be silly. The presence or absence of pistol grips has no impact on any massacres.

Sure the guns manufactures just add cost and weight to their firearms for no reason at all not to make them a far better killing devices when firing in a rapid manner.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:49:55