Is Minneapolis in a state of emergency ?

oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:12 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The answer is yes. If the victim were White, this information would still be relevant.

If the victim were white, no one would care that he had been killed.

Where is the justice for Erik Scott?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:14 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
LOL so there is no need in understanding for example what might or might not had trigger at least once police officer to murder him in cold blood an others officers to stand by!!!

In cold blood? I don't think the facts support that.

He is only being charged with third degree murder. No intent or malice.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
That’s a racist mindset in action.

This nonsense about falsely accusing everyone of racism is rather silly.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:20 am
@oralloy,
Yes it is in cold blood if you cut someone air supply an keep it cut off for many minutes after the person had pass out.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:20 am
@BillRM,
I tend to think of the term cold blooded as meaning malice or intent.

There is no evidence of malice or intent in the case of the officer from Minneapolis.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:33 am
@oralloy,
For the record. Although I disagree with Izzy's ideologically narrow nonsense. Oralloy's is far worse.

I strongly disagree with this from Oralloy. In fact I find Oralloys narrative that puts "minorities" in some kind of struggle against police to be deeply offensive. I am far closer to Izzy than I am to Oralloy.

Oralloy can't even accept basic injustice of police targeting racial minorities.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:36 am
@maxdancona,
Well, let's start with the facts. Are you claiming that anything that I said is untrue? If so, what are you claiming is untrue?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:43 am
@maxdancona,
You cannot find a similar example to prove your point, so you choose something you think is of moral equivalence.

It’s how you think, and that’s racist.
BillRM

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:44 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I tend to think of the term cold blooded as meaning malice or intent.

There is no evidence of malice or intent in the case of the officer from Minneapolis.

Once more no adult is not going to know what will happen if you cut a person air supply an that go double for cops who are not allow for the most part to use choke holds let alone sitting on someone throat with a knee due to the likelihood of causing deaths.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:47 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes it is in cold blood if you cut someone air supply an keep it cut off for many minutes after the person had pass out.

You could make a case for premeditated malice in the treatment of Floyd, since the two had worked together.
0 Replies

izzythepush

@BillRM,
I said you may have been unconsciously racist, and I asked you some questions which would have allowed you to reflect on whether you were or not.

You did not do that, instead you went on the defensive.

0 Replies

maxdancona

@izzythepush,
I can disagree with Izzy while also disagreeing with Oralloy. I find what Oralloy is saying to be deeply offensive.

I do not accept the need for ideological purity. I can disagree, in whole or in part, with whomever I want.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:52 am
@oralloy,
The narrative you are spinning is deeply offensive.

You are talking as if the police as there to "protect and serve" White people. You think that the concerns of what you call "racial minorities" don't matter.

The facts are that Black males get killed in police custody far more than White males. If you can't see the basic injustice of this.... Either you think that this doesn't matter, or that it is Black person's fault, it doesn't matter. It is deeply offensive.

Your claim that if Black people don't shape up they will get shot more.... is so deeply offensive, I don't know how to say it any more strongly that this.

I am a White Male. My son is a police officer. The inherent racial injustice here pisses me off.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:54 am
@maxdancona,
You never miss an opportunity to pat yourself on the back.

You think that disagreeing with an extremist like Oralloy somehow makes you centrist. It doesn’t.
oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 10:57 am
@maxdancona,
Can you point out anything untrue in my posts?

Or are you just offended by the truth?

I never said anything about the police serving only white people. At the top of this page I talked about how no one cares when the police unjustly kill a white person.

It is certainly true that I've reached the point where I no longer care about the concerns of minorities. I think I have justification for not caring about them anymore. Enough is enough.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 11:00 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Once more no adult is not going to know what will happen if you cut a person air supply

Do you have evidence that the cop knew he was cutting the guy's air supply?
BillRM

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 11:08 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Once more no adult is not going to know what will happen if you cut a person air supply

Do you have evidence that the cop knew he was cutting the guy's air supply?

Come on let not be so silly as to be insulting the man used his knee with his body mass on the guy neck.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 11:11 am
@izzythepush,
I don't call myself a centrist, but I don't the label if want to give it to me. I don't care.

I agree with you whenever you are right. It amuses me that it pisses you off more when I agree with you than when we disagree.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 11:13 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I don't call myself a centrist, but I don't the label if want to give it to me. I don't care.

I agree with you whenever you are right. It amuses me that it pisses you off more when I agree with you than when we disagree.

We don’t agree on sentence construction.

maxdancona

Reply Sat 30 May, 2020 11:14 am
@izzythepush,
I love your sparkling sense of humor Izzy.

No, we not agree sentence construction.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:36:00