An unknown space science fiction movie

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 01:56 pm
For years I have been wanting to know the title of a movie I saw on the TV when I was a child. For some reason I remember it although I only saw part of it. This must have happened in the latter half of the 1980's. Unfortunately I can only remember a couple of small fragments about it. There was a young boy that was for some reason taken into space by aliens, possibly to save the world as it usually is. There was a scene where the boy was supposedly sleeping in his bed with his head covered by a blanket, when his mother came to talk to him. When his mother left it was revealed that there was actually an alien under the blanket because the boy had been taken away before. Then there was a second scene where the boy meets a race of aliens that are connected telepathically to each other. There were at least 4 or 5 of them standing in a row dressed in white (if my memory serves me right) looking more or less identical. The boy (?) gives one of them something to eat and all of them start chewing as if all of them had the food in their mouths. Thats pretty much all that I can remember. Can someone identify the film (or maybe it was a TV show?) for me please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 475 • Replies: 2
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 06:54 am
@abc5187def,
Sound more like an episode of such programs as the outer limit or the twilight zone then a movie.
abc5187def

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 08:13 am
@BillRM,
Thanks for the comment. You could be right. And now that I think of it I'm sure it must have been something like that. Although this was the only episode that I ever saw.
0 Replies