Evolutionists are insecure

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 06:18 am
Do Evolutionists know they are wrong? Every time a question is asked, they respond with foul language. This is especially true when the Statisical impossibility of Evolution is discussed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,693 • Replies: 144

maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 06:54 am
@NealNealNeal,
This thread seems kind of insecure.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 06:55 am
@NealNealNeal,
Do creationists know they're wrong? Every time a question is asked, they respond with verses from a book of dubious authorship and authenticity. This is especially true when the absurdity of so much of that book is discussed.

PS don't scream atheist at me. I believe in God. God and evolution aren't even remotely mutually exclusive.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 07:01 am
@NealNealNeal,
I am not interested in another silly argument about evolution.

I am interested to know what you mean by "statistical impossibility". I think the problem is that maybe you don't understand math. (A lot of problems in the world would be solved if people simply understood math).

NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 08:57 am
@jespah,
Fine. Then please explain why Evolutionists use foul language when the fact that it is Statistically impossible for a one cell being to evolve into humankind in even TRILLIONS of years.
hightor

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:13 am
@NealNealNeal,
I don't see anyone using foul language here. Can you direct us to an experiment which proves your contention that it is impossible for a one cell organism to evolve into humankind in even trillions of years? I don't think statistics alone are sufficient to establish this statement as factual. And what about a multi-cell organism? What about a primate?
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:18 am
@maxdancona,
Ok Science can explain the physical world as it is today. However, it can not answer the question of Origin of life. We need another source for the answer.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:29 am
@hightor,
The foul language is on other posts (especially from Izzy).
The chance of humankind evolving from primates become more realistic. However, where did they come from?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:39 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

The foul language is on other posts (especially from Izzy).

Is it ****.
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:40 am
@jespah,
If a creator is involved to start the process of Evolution, I will not object from a Scientific point of view.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 09:51 am
@izzythepush,
Why are you so hostile to people born with a low IQ? Why are you so fond of talking about bull droppings? It gives evidence to the conclusion that you have no answers, are insecure, and resort to intimidation.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:00 am
@NealNealNeal,
I’m not hostile to everyone with limited intelligence, just those who act like they know everything.

You’re a cliche, every few months or so one of your lot comes out ridiculing science in a condescending manner, yet when they are challenged they have nothing.

You claim to have a masters in statistics and have claimed evolution is statistically impossible, yet when challenged by Setanta to provide your workings you started bleating about being intimidated.

And now you’ve started a thread about how mean I am to you.

Insecure doesn’t come close to defining your hang ups.

NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:26 am
@izzythepush,
I am not hostile to science It explains the physical world today. However, it can not tell us how the world was "billions of years" ago. Assumptions are made that is not necessarily correct. Models are used which is based on today.
Science can explain the physical world today. However, it cannot explain how life started And it is blind to the Spiritual world.
hightor

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:43 am
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
And it is blind to the Spiritual world.

The "spiritual" world doesn't supply science with empirical evidence. It's not a matter of science being blind, it's that there's nothing to see. If you wish to posit the existence of an invisible supernatural world, no one is stopping you. But don't expect science to corroborate your claims. Science doesn't need you to believe in evolutionary theory; you don't need science so why not just leave it alone?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:44 am
@NealNealNeal,
You’ve still not given your workings.

You said evolution was statistically impossible and that you had a masters in statistics.

You’ve been asked to show your workings and you can’t.

You claim not to be anti science then complain because scientists don’t know everything.

That’s why we have scientists and research because we don’t know everything.

If you want to talk about spirituality then start a separate thread.

On that topic your favourite poster on A2K is Ll, her particular brand of Christianity has more in common with Mammon than Christ.
Setanta

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:53 am
Science can indeed tell us what the world was like billions of years ago. This article from The Scientific American explains how that can be determined. As you will see--if you actually bother to educate yourself by reading the article--the processes for the determination began in the 1600s, and has been refined ever since.

Basically, you are profoundly ignorant, and you assume that what you don't know, no one else knows either. Where did you go to school, Oral Roberts?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:55 am
@NealNealNeal,
If foul language is your main objection, then your energies are misplaced.

PS do you understand that bacteria become drug-resistant? How do you explain that?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

On that topic your favourite poster on A2K is Ll, her particular brand of Christianity has more in common with Mammon than Christ.

This is it in a nutshell. There are plenty of decent religious people on A2K. They post about important things, kids not having enough to eat, unjust laws, persecution of minorities. You know important stuff.

They don’t waste time talking a load of bollocks about evolution because it doesn’t matter. It has nothing to do with the existence of a higher power at all, the Pope accepts evolution.

Look at those who attack evolution and use ridiculous terms like evolutionite, people like Gungasnake and Livinglava, the sort of “Christians” who would be first to nail Christ back up were he ever to reappear.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 11:03 am
@hightor,
Fine. The pure sciences are fantastic at explaining the physical world today. However, it fails to explain the origin of the world.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 11:11 am
@NealNealNeal,
If Im insecure, how comes the biology programs of these Fundamentalist colleges are NOT ACCREDITED?

So you dont give a **** that youre kids are not learning facts and skills borne by evidence
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Evolutionists are insecure
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:59:30