Evolutionists are insecure

Setanta

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:37 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:
Biology is NOT where I got my Master's Degree.

We didn't need to be told that. I checked the Dinometer, and it says you didn't get a masters in math or statistics, either.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:48 pm
@maxdancona,
It is made up Not all men are the same emotionally. However, they are men. The same can be said about women.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:52 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

It is made up Not all men are the same emotionally. However, they are men. The same can be said about women.

Of course it is made up. What it means to be a "man" has always been made up, and it is different from society to society. This has nothing to do with science... it is sociology. Your idea of being a man is what you were taught growing up.

Men haven't always worn pants. In fact men in societies from ancient Egypt and Rome to Elizabethan England wore makeup.

Your idea of what it means to be a "man" is just as made up as anyone else's. It is all made up.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 01:56 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

What, that they’re men?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 02:29 pm
What the IDers get wrong about their statistical approach is that they conflate long odds with zero odds. As long as there is a probability of between zero— not a chance, and one—a certainty (either P(A) or P(Ā)), there is a chance for an event to occur no matter how long the odds.

What's telling is that the IDers don't apply their flawed logic to their ideas of ID. The odds against an ID are about as long as those against Evolution.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:27:35