Happy Alien Day 2020! Doing anything special for the holiday?

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:36 am
Hi. Happy Alien Day 2020! I know the world refers to the holiday as "Xenomorph Day". We humans don't call it that. That's a pagan term.

Are you folks doing anything special for the holiday?

What about the other humans in here?

In light on what's going on in the world regarding the Covid-19 crisis as of the time of this post, we humans are going to celebrate the holiday. We have good reason to.

Queen Xenomorph died falling out of an airlock for all of mankind's sins and sicknesses and rose from the dead on the third reboot of the franchise.

She died falling out of an airlock so that mankind could be on the same level Adam and Eve were before they sinned.

I don't know if certain holiday celebrations were shut down and/or postponed due to the crisis, but we humanss are NOT going to praise and worship her Highness this day.

Parades are probably going to be canceled.

Please help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,747 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 12:49 pm
@tsarstepan,
Is alternate side of the street parking suspended? 'Cause that's when you know a holiday has arrived.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 01:11 pm
@jespah,
Also, banks and post offices are generally closed (when the day falls on a weekday). You cannot have employees and patrons getting in the way of space marines when they sweep the buildings to exterminate the xenomorph threat.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 03:44 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
Is alternate side of the street parking space suspended?

Suspended over what, a river or canyon?

Oh, wait ✋ using my Gogfle Search I found it's suspended in NYC through Tuesday the 28th (of April). Bet you're wishing you were getting this perk right about now...

...or maybe not....

I have no plans yet for the day but that may change if someone offers to do my laundry and clean up my living room.
0 Replies