Rove was the source of the Plame leak... so it appears

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 11:24 pm
blatham wrote:
Pretty transparent why this crowd so values "loyalty". Imagine what might be the consequences here of a single person, possessing integrity, coming clean publicly about the whole shebang.

This crowd?

Blatham finally takes his place in the Liberal Daisy Chain.

But stay true to you mob.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 11:33 pm
well, let me add my two cents on the subject..........what was the subject? Oh yes, Rove and Plame and love interests.......be they adolescent or more middle aged......that's right. Let us all be moral and upright. And win elections at any cost......that's the subject.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 11:47 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Jesus Christ, are you guys arguing this crap about what Bush said again?

He said he would fire anyone who leaked information at one point, and then at another point, he said he would fire anyone who violated the law. Isn't that what's called "Hedging your bets"?

Yes, Kicky ... that's what we're talking about. If you've been paying attention...

I have been, and I was twenty pages ago when I called you on your bullshit.

Maybe if I feel like wasting my time I'll go back and find that post, but what's the point? You'll just wait another few days until you think that everyone's not paying attention again and bring up your spun version of what happened again.

It's laughable, really.

Do you have a goal for number of threads locked out?

Aaaawww, poor wittle finnie doesn't like the way bad, bad Kicky talks.

Come here Finn, let me give you a hug and a kiss, you big, huge...
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 11:58 pm
Kicky........I didn't know you were so........so..........fecund! Keep up the good work. How like a liberal..........bad bad Kicky....I noticed that in the way you were dancing on the boat the other night. Watch where I put my hands, indeed! Funny.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:01 am
kicky has always been one of my favorite a2kers. One of these days, I'm gonna buy him a few pints to shoot the breeze.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:03 am
You'll have to travel to New York CI. That would be fun.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:17 am
kickycan wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Jesus Christ, are you guys arguing this crap about what Bush said again?

He said he would fire anyone who leaked information at one point, and then at another point, he said he would fire anyone who violated the law. Isn't that what's called "Hedging your bets"?

Yes, Kicky ... that's what we're talking about. If you've been paying attention...

I have been, and I was twenty pages ago when I called you on your bullshit.

Maybe if I feel like wasting my time I'll go back and find that post, but what's the point? You'll just wait another few days until you think that everyone's not paying attention again and bring up your spun version of what happened again.

It's laughable, really.

Do you have a goal for number of threads locked out?

Aaaawww, poor wittle finnie doesn't like the way bad, bad Kicky talks.

Come here Finn, let me give you a hug and a kiss, you big, huge...

Butch Kicky the Clint Wannabe.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:20 am
Kicky is fecund........and what are you Finn?......has this thread not degraded into something.....or nothing...........or oh well......We all know Rove is toast, giggle.....too funny for words.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:21 am
doop lee cut
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:23 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
blatham wrote:
Pretty transparent why this crowd so values "loyalty". Imagine what might be the consequences here of a single person, possessing integrity, coming clean publicly about the whole shebang.

This crowd?

Blatham finally takes his place in the Liberal Daisy Chain.

But stay true to you mob.

A floral allusion placed midpost...how lovely.

But it was just earlier where you posted the paradigm finn commentary...exquisitely minimalist...this is haiku territory...

"Harumph, harumph!"
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:23 am
I thought you were going to bed........it's late there.......you naughty. Are you not sleeping well without me?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:25 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Butch Kicky the Clint Wannabe.

Wow, you must be tired. That was not good. It didn't even sting my fragile ego. Get some sleep, and don't come back to this thread until you've regrouped, you poor jealous Blatham wannabe!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:28 am
Lola wrote:
Kicky is fecund........and what are you Finn?......has this thread not degraded into something.....or nothing...........or oh well......We all know Rove is toast, giggle.....too funny for words.

Kicky is more than capable of producing (suffer'n) succotash, and rutabagas. But wait...you looked it up and found that fecund has a secondary meaning: "Marked by intellectualy productivity."

Oh Lola, a smart babe in black stockings....yowzaah! And one who giggles in public...be still by heart (or at least somewhere near there).

Good God I love A2K!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:29 am
giggle giggle giggle
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:30 am
here's to a2k in the middle of the night.........where would we be without it?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:31 am
Wait a minute...am I the only one here who isn't drunk?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:32 am
and what's your excuse for not being drunk at this late hour, mr. Kicky?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:35 am
blatham wrote:
A floral allusion placed midpost...how lovely.

But it was just earlier where you posted the paradigm finn commentary...exquisitely minimalist...this is haiku territory...

"Harumph, harumph!"

Blatham thou Canuk
Red and bound in brown restraints
Leads the weak in fury
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:37 am
I wish I had an excuse, Lola, but alas, I'm just a sober, fecund boy who needs his sleep so he can go to his odious job in the morning.

<sigh>

I think we should go to that Frying Pan place again soon so's we can get drunk together!
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2005 12:37 am
well Blatham is alright by me....day or night....but what DOES this have to do with Rove being a little suck up two bit loser?

And the best to you Finn. It is getting late, even here on the West Coast.
0 Replies