To find someone's email address

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 12:24 am
How can I find the email address of a person, knowing his name and his California telephone number? (I cannot use a telephone)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,427 • Replies: 3
No top replies

diagknowz

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 01:36 am
yahoo has an email search engine, but if I'm not mistaken, it only lists yahoo addies. You might be able to get his physical address at zabasearch.com or USAsearch.com.

Good luck!
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 02:33 pm
diagknowz wrote:
yahoo has an email search engine, but if I'm not mistaken, it only lists yahoo addies. You might be able to get his physical address at zabasearch.com or USAsearch.com.

Good luck!
IVE TRIED PEOPLE SEARCH .COM AND IT DIDNT do squat all it wanted for me to find some one was to pay a lot of money. what happoned to free email search. jllllll
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 03:12 am
There is no simple way to find out a person's email address. Except asking them. Are you trying to stalk this person?

Email "addresses" are not like postal addresses or telephone numbers. People have changing, variable numbers of email addresses. I have 6. 3 differently named mailboxes at my ISP's mail server, and my Gmail, yahoo, and Operamail accounts. Which one is my 'real' email address? Answer 1: all of them. Answer 2: none of them.
0 Replies