Your very worst experience at the hairdresser's.

flushd

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 08:59 pm
LOL. Love that kid mullet. I remember people with that hair style. Frightening.

Chai, I like the cut you chose. So sophisto and sexy. Is your hair naturally red?

sakhi, I like your hair cut too. well, the photo you posted. Is that Alyssa Milano?
Very pretty and classic. Styles like that never go out of style.

I need to decide what to do with my hair now. I need a change, but my last experience was not good. I ended up cutting off all of it myself after I paid over 30 bucks for it and some bottle of shampoo that was the big <free> extra. yeah, what a rip off.

I had asked for something a bit more professional yet still fun and low maintenance. Usually, I have been very bold with my hair. Well, I am getting older, where certain things I could shrug off before now do not bode well at work/are a general inconvenience. Know what I mean? I have to conform a little bit. Laughing

Anyhoo, she cut it shoulder length and layered it somewhat, attempting to sleek it. My hair is naturally curly. Not lovely-sakhi curly: frizzy-in-the-morning, puff ball, white girl fro' curly.
Anything that does not allow for the curl is destined to make me look horrible.
And I did. She gave me bangs: they curled to my head.
I looked 40 yrs old! That is fine if you actually are 40; not at 27.
That bitch.

I had chopped it short my-own-way after that. Heavy use of product, combs, headbands, barrets, cloth, you name it. lol.

So now it has grown long enough to pull it in a ponytail or little bun. That's what i've been doing.

I need a new style BAD. Something my age, something still pretty and fine for work and play.

p.s. I Have Grey Hair ! I have spotted some only recently. Serves me right for dying my hair all those years when I didn't need to...now I try to leave it natural and it is starting to pop up greys.
Laughing
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Tue 18 Jul, 2006 11:45 pm
flushd wrote:

sakhi, I like your hair cut too. well, the photo you posted. Is that Alyssa Milano?
:

I think it is...I didnt notice the name - but she's some celeb. I was looking for nice hairstyles, saw this photo and I described to my hair stylist that it was what I wanted. But I realize that this hairstyle looks much better on her hair color. Mine's all black. Moreover, I'm feeling blue today with this shorter mane.
Let us know what hairstyle you choose for yourself...Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 11:14:43