Access problems with the page

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 10:12 am
Hello guys, we are the current owners of the Franzi brand, we would like to receive assistance regarding a problem related to the @franzi1864 page on Facebook as we would like it to be managed by us.We tried to contact the page but no one answered because it is no longer managed. What should we do to get access credentials? If this cannot be done, would there be the possibility of completely deleting that page so we can create a new one? Thanks in advance for your help!! Smile

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 10:23 am
I don't know anything about Facebook (others here might), but it seems to me like you could create a new page even if the other isn't deleted.

If the other page isn't maintained, it will gradually fall into disuse from neglect I would think.

I know that your first choice is to gain control over the existing page. I'm just pointing out that alternatives exist if you ultimately are not able to do that.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 11:32 am
When the page got created, an administrator had to set it up and enter all information, graphics, etc. That person or company has control and you are not able to access the page to manage or change it.

How old is your FB account?

So, as others have said, create a new FB account.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 11:59 am
@Gabriele955,
If that page has very few followers, then it is in your best interests to create a new page. If it has a lot of followers, if you can post to its wall (not always possible), then drop a link to the new page you create, in the hopes that any followers come over to your side.

And yes, create a new page. You can do that even if the old one still exists.
0 Replies

Gabriele955

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 02:35 am
Thank you guys for aswering me!!!
0 Replies