Can my girlfriend get pregnant ?

abbellg

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 10:49 am
So, we re both teenagers and as you all know, we tend to go too far sometimes. We didn t have sex, we're both virgins, but one night we decided to play around by trying sex positions naked. Not going in, not having sex, just mimic. I didn t cum around her vagina, but it s possible that some of my "precum" has touched her vagina. I wanna mention that her period is 4 days late. Should we worry?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 11:35 am
@abbellg,
Teenagers always worry regardless of what you may read on the internet.

There's is a chance she may be pregnant, but there's also a chance one of you is infertile and will spends years in IVF trying to get children.

I will think both scenarios are unlikely but you need to be more careful. Buy some condoms and put one on only if you're just going to play about. That way if you "accidently" ejaculate it's in a johnny.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 04:42 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That way if you "accidently" ejaculate it's in a johnny.

Sooooooo many ways to get this post deleted. Instead I will leave it to your imagination what I may have written....
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 04:58 pm
@abbellg,
abbellg wrote:

So, we re both teenagers and as you all know, we tend to go too far sometimes. We didn t have sex, we're both virgins, but one night we decided to play around by trying sex positions naked. Not going in, not having sex, just mimic. I didn t cum around her vagina, but it s possible that some of my "precum" has touched her vagina. I wanna mention that her period is 4 days late. Should we worry?

1. It is pretty unlikely that you got your girlfriend pregnant with "precum".

2 You two are sexually active with each other. Don't fool yourselves by saying it doesn't count. What you are doing has all of the emotions and risks as sex... it is sex. It is time for you to start acting like responsible adults. Hopefully you have good respectful communication. That is important.

3. It is time to talk about birth control. I agree with Izzy you should be wearing a condom when you play this way.

4. Condoms are very important. They protect against STDs, and they provide some protection against pregnancy.

5. However... condoms are not perfect at stopping pregnancy. You two have decided to act sexually. It is time to do it responsibly. Have your girlfriend talk to her parents, or to a doctor or adult counselor about effective birth control. There are several very effective options for birth control (since condoms aren't the most effective).

You and your girlfriend are sexually active. It is time to have this discussion.
0 Replies