[RESOLVED] HiJack and Malware HELP

husker

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 09:28 pm
Well it looks like I finally need outside help been working on this for 6-8 hours and not much luck, I do that I have Troj_SWIZZER.DQ for sure
does it matter is this log was in safe mode?

deleted HTL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 920 • Replies: 10
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 09:32 pm
Husker, did you download and run Lavasoft ad-aware ? It really really helps. I can't help you with your HJT log, but I know there's a thread here devoted to the way in which to deal with this type of thing. Have you looked there? Do you want me to find the link?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 09:36 pm
yep
did that - err well all these
1. spybot S&D
2. Ad-Aware
3. the microsoft
4. trendmicro
5. bitdefender

this swizzor is a bad daddy

been to that topic - and Timber says post your own log in a new topic or something
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 10:51 pm
yep, just checking. I guess now you have to wait for someone who knows what to do at this point. Too bad we lost Don somewhere along the way......
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 11:57 pm
waiting
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 11:45 am
Husker, I ain't ignoring you, I've been otherly real busy, and having troubles (storm related) with my internernet connection besides. Tell ya what - I know it may seem tedious, but give THIS a shot. Print it out, gather the downloads, and follow the steps in order. Its a "Beta", but its been working well, and without reports of problems.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 01:06 pm
Thanks all - looks like I have the problem all gone now
0 Replies

liquidsoul

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 06:05 pm
Virus ! =(
=( I got that Virus too.. can you people help me.. ? I've tried a lot of stuff.. but not even anti virus programms are helping..
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 07:15 pm
Re: Virus ! =(
liquidsoul wrote:
=( I got that Virus too.. can you people help me.. ? I've tried a lot of stuff.. but not even anti virus programms are helping..

Probably. Read, understand, and carefully follow the procedure detailed HERE.
0 Replies

liquidsoul

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 05:05 pm
I tried every programm which husker used too.. nothing seems to work.. and like I said before. The anti virus programms are not helping. And it gives me an error when I click the link at your post Timberlandko .... "..detailed HERE. ...." ( http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=53967 )
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2005 05:16 pm
liquidsoul wrote:
I tried every programm which husker used too.. nothing seems to work.. and like I said before. The anti virus programms are not helping. And it gives me an error when I click the link at your post Timberlandko .... "..detailed HERE. ...." ( http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=53967 )

Embarrassed Gaaackkkkk!!! My bad - I screwed up that link! Embarrassed

Use This Link Instead

Really sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

BTW - if you do follow through, and want additional help, please don't post to this thread, open a new topic for your specific help request.
0 Replies