Why are anti-gunners so afraid to admit they just want all guns banned and confiscated?

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 04:45 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
You're incorrect about the 1994 ban being unconstitutional.

No I'm not. Restrictions on a fundamental right are unconstitutional if the restrictions cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest.

Yes you are.

No I'm not. Restrictions on a fundamental right are unconstitutional if the restrictions cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest.

Yes you are.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Your assertion that, "it was blatantly unconstitutional," to which I was responding, is an opinion.

That is incorrect. "That restrictions of a fundamental right are unconstitutional if they cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" is a fact, not an opinion.

You're confusing your assertion that, "it was blatantly unconstitutional" with your statement that, "restrictions of a fundamental right are unconstitutional if they cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" is a fact."

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Heh, how did I do that, exactly?

By supporting an unconstitutional ban on weapons that they have the right to have.

Oh. Your opinion is duly noted.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 04:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Yes you are.

InfraBlue wrote:
You're confusing your assertion that, "it was blatantly unconstitutional" with your statement that, "restrictions of a fundamental right are unconstitutional if they cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" is a fact."

No confusion on my end. My statement "restrictions on a fundamental right are unconstitutional if the restrictions cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" explains and supports my statement "it was blatantly unconstitutional".

InfraBlue wrote:
Oh. Your opinion is duly noted.

That you are guilty of a horrible atrocity is a fact, not an opinion.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 02:52 pm
@oralloy,
Uh-huh.

Nuh-uh.

Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 02:55 pm
@InfraBlue,
Don't be silly. Making a statement to explain and support an earlier statement is a normal part of discourse.

And yes, you are guilty of a horrible atrocity against the American people. You will have to pay heavy compensation to your victims before I will ever support any new gun laws.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:19 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Don't be silly. Making a statement to explain and support an earlier statement is a normal part of discourse.

Incorrect. Making a statement to explain and support an earlier opinionative statement is a part of abnormal discourse called a non sequitur.

oralloy wrote:
And yes, you are guilty of a horrible atrocity against the American people. You will have to pay heavy compensation to your victims before I will ever support any new gun laws.

Opinion and conjecture noted.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:24 pm
@InfraBlue,
No opinions were offered. My earlier statements were factual. My last statement was an ultimatum.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:36 pm
@oralloy,
Uh-huh. Nuh-uh. Oh, Ok.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:41 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

That is incorrect. It is a fact that the 1994 gun ban was blatantly unconstitutional.

It is also a fact that by supporting it you are guilty of a horrific atrocity against the American people.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 05:20 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

That is incorrect. It is a fact that the 1994 gun ban was blatantly unconstitutional.

Says you.

oralloy wrote:

It is also a fact that by supporting it you are guilty of a horrific atrocity against the American people.

Again, says you.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 05:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
I'm just good with facts.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 10:05 pm
@oralloy,
No you're not.
oralloy

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 10:22 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. I'm one of the best in the world at facts, as is easily demonstrated by your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 11:50 am
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Your delusions and denials of reality do not change the fact that I am quite skilled with facts.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 10:40 pm
@oralloy,
Nope.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 10:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. Your delusions and denials of reality do not change the reality that I am quite skilled with facts.
InfraBlue

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2020 12:31 am
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2020 12:34 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue: I deny reality.

Oralloy: Reality still exists.

InfraBlue: No. There is no such thing as reality.

Oralloy: Reality's still here.

InfraBlue: No! Reality isn't real!

Oralloy: Still here.

InfraBlue: There! Is! No! Reality!

Oralloy: Nope. Reality is still here. Sorry.
0 Replies