3
   

Why are anti-gunners so afraid to admit they just want all guns banned and confiscated?

 
 
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 04:45 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:
You're incorrect about the 1994 ban being unconstitutional.

No I'm not. Restrictions on a fundamental right are unconstitutional if the restrictions cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest.

Yes you are.

No I'm not. Restrictions on a fundamental right are unconstitutional if the restrictions cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest.

Yes you are.

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Your assertion that, "it was blatantly unconstitutional," to which I was responding, is an opinion.

That is incorrect. "That restrictions of a fundamental right are unconstitutional if they cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" is a fact, not an opinion.

You're confusing your assertion that, "it was blatantly unconstitutional" with your statement that, "restrictions of a fundamental right are unconstitutional if they cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" is a fact."

oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Heh, how did I do that, exactly?

By supporting an unconstitutional ban on weapons that they have the right to have.

Oh. Your opinion is duly noted.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 04:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Yes you are.

No I'm not. Restrictions on a fundamental right are unconstitutional if the restrictions cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest.


InfraBlue wrote:
You're confusing your assertion that, "it was blatantly unconstitutional" with your statement that, "restrictions of a fundamental right are unconstitutional if they cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" is a fact."

No confusion on my end. My statement "restrictions on a fundamental right are unconstitutional if the restrictions cannot be justified as serving a compelling government interest" explains and supports my statement "it was blatantly unconstitutional".


InfraBlue wrote:
Oh. Your opinion is duly noted.

That you are guilty of a horrible atrocity is a fact, not an opinion.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 02:52 pm
@oralloy,
Uh-huh.

Nuh-uh.

Nuh-uh.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 02:55 pm
@InfraBlue,
Don't be silly. Making a statement to explain and support an earlier statement is a normal part of discourse.

And yes, you are guilty of a horrible atrocity against the American people. You will have to pay heavy compensation to your victims before I will ever support any new gun laws.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:19 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Don't be silly. Making a statement to explain and support an earlier statement is a normal part of discourse.

Incorrect. Making a statement to explain and support an earlier opinionative statement is a part of abnormal discourse called a non sequitur.

oralloy wrote:
And yes, you are guilty of a horrible atrocity against the American people. You will have to pay heavy compensation to your victims before I will ever support any new gun laws.

Opinion and conjecture noted.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:24 pm
@InfraBlue,
No opinions were offered. My earlier statements were factual. My last statement was an ultimatum.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:36 pm
@oralloy,
Uh-huh. Nuh-uh. Oh, Ok.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 03:41 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

That is incorrect. It is a fact that the 1994 gun ban was blatantly unconstitutional.

It is also a fact that by supporting it you are guilty of a horrific atrocity against the American people.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 05:20 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Nuh-uh.

That is incorrect. It is a fact that the 1994 gun ban was blatantly unconstitutional.

Says you.

oralloy wrote:

It is also a fact that by supporting it you are guilty of a horrific atrocity against the American people.

Again, says you.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 05:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
I'm just good with facts.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 10:05 pm
@oralloy,
No you're not.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2020 10:22 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. I'm one of the best in the world at facts, as is easily demonstrated by your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 11:50 am
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 12:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Your delusions and denials of reality do not change the fact that I am quite skilled with facts.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 10:40 pm
@oralloy,
Nope.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2020 10:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
Wrong again. Your delusions and denials of reality do not change the reality that I am quite skilled with facts.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2020 12:31 am
@oralloy,
Nuh-uh.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2020 12:34 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue: I deny reality.

Oralloy: Reality still exists.

InfraBlue: No. There is no such thing as reality.

Oralloy: Reality's still here.

InfraBlue: No! Reality isn't real!

Oralloy: Still here.

InfraBlue: There! Is! No! Reality!

Oralloy: Nope. Reality is still here. Sorry.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Drumsticks - Discussion by H2O MAN
nobody respects an oath breaker - Discussion by gungasnake
Marksmanship - Discussion by H2O MAN
Kids and Guns by the Numbers - Discussion by jcboy
CO gun-grabbers go down in flames in recall - Discussion by gungasnake
Personal Defense Weapons (PDW) - Discussion by H2O MAN
Self defense with a gun - Discussion by H2O MAN
It's a sellers market - Discussion by H2O MAN
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/27/2021 at 01:46:18