pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2020 07:03 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Unless we have a 4th Dimension ..scale.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2020 07:38 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
This video shows us what we perceive as 3D scale is actually 4D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4URVJ3D8e8k
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2020 09:17 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Is gravity weak because mass from 3D objects are not as potent to the 4D spacetime fabric?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2020 04:52 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
the fabric of spacetime is a single five-dimensional manifold
four dimensions of space and one dimension of time

This allows for frames of reference to scale and hold the speed of light to be the same no matter the time dilation.

I think this has something to do with cosmic voids expanding. It seems when spacetime doesn't have mass in a region ..it collapses in on itself ..we can't see it because it's 4D.

Does this imply the Cyclic model is triggered when spacetime is allowed to completely collapse in on itself? Would all the atoms in the universe coming together be grounds for a new big bang? Is the big bang, the biggest atom bomb possible?

Are black holes unobservable because they are 4D?

What does the information paradox say about matter being sent to a 4th dimension?

What does gamma rays escaping black holes tell us about the real 4D shape of a black hole?

A black hole is gathering 3D mass and making it 4D mass. Does this have something to do with how a black hole begins? If we could generate 4D mass, would it automatically start a black hole? Does this explain why cosmic voids do the opposite of what black holes do?

Does the force of a giant star collapsing allow 3D mass to sneak into the 4th dimension ..creating 4D mass?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2020 04:52 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
We are 3D spacetime objects living inside a 4D spatial spacetime fabric.
Yes, Time is a dimension ..that’s not what this thread is about. Watch the video. If spacetime is 4D + Time ..we only see the parts that are 3D.

It allows frames of reference to scale ..we know it is doing this because the speed of light is the same in time dilation zones. It makes cosmic voids expand. It makes black holes contract. It gives an answer to the big bang.

From another site:

Quote:
Four LARGE spatial dimensions means anything that spreads out 'spherically' will follow an inverse cube law, not an inverse square law.

This is interesting because I think it explains how a black hole is started. A giant star collapses in on itself into the 4th dimension using the inverse cube law.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 04:32 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Is Dark Matter, 4D mass?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 04:34 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Gravitational waves fluctuate the scale of reality as they pass ..same with time dilation.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2020 05:30 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
If Dark Matter is in the 4th dimension ..how was it distributed? Were supermassive black holes involved?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2020 06:14 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Were galaxy volumes predetermined by 4D mass?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2020 03:45 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
I think gravitational waves occur in the 4th dimension, so that means there are two ways for us to interact with it. The force of a collapsing star and events that produce gravitational waves. Gravitational waves warp spacetime in the same way time dilation happens.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2020 04:55 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Quote:
The gravitational force of a point mass drops off as 1/r2 . As Sean stated above, this becomes 1/r{2+N} where N is the number of extra dimensions you are adding to a theory. In layman's terms this is because there are now more dimensions for the force to operate in, so the amount of force is more "spread out" for a given distance away.

The gravitational force originates from the extra dimension ..it was already "spread out" before the test.

Quote:
Doesn't matter, we already know that since the inverse-square law holds for masses we can test here (down to ~1mm) then there can't be another large dimension similar to ours holding other matter influencing us.

No, it doesn't say that.
Inverse-square is for 3D masses. 4D mass is dark matter ..it isn't influencing us except bending spacetime.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2020 04:26 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Don't you see what I've done here? I opened the door to an additional dimension.

We now know what dark matter and gravitational waves are. How the speed of light can be constant in different time dilation volumes. Why gravity is weak. Why cosmic voids expand. What happens in a black hole ..and eventually, how the big bang happened.

I wonder if that extra time I found (in the OP) actually belongs to this new dimension:

I guess this means I’m wrong about the quantum/classical boundary scaling ..because the speed of light seems to be the same (in proportion). I'm not sure if the 4th has a boundary or not.

I wonder if the fabric of spacetime is visible in the 4th dimension.

A black hole is a hole to the 4th dimension. I wonder what size the actual gateway point is. Is our 3D matter being turned virtual before passing over and turned to 4D Mass (dark matter)? Is all the mass in the 4th from black holes? Was it always that way?
I think the fabric of spacetime originates from this extra dimension.

Wait ..is the dimension of time actually a duality? Is this extra dimension I'm talking about actually the 4th ..but we should be calling it the spacetime dimension?

No one talks about the dimension of time also being spatial ..until now. A dimension of spacetime grants physicality ..unless it’s dark matter.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 05:07 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
The dimension we know as Time (temporal) is a duality with spatial. I am renaming it the dimension of SpaceTime. Whenever the dimension of spacetime gets involved, a physical state is granted.

Having spatial mixed in with time allows gravitational waves to propagate and for C to be constant in time dilation areas. It also allows for cosmic voids to expand by treating areas without mass differently. It satisfies the information paradox with black holes sending information to the 4th dimension. It also gives dark matter somewhere to live and be unobservable. It explains why we see gravity as weak ..the fabric of spacetime is 4D.
Only the force of a collapsing star and gravitational waves can interact with the 4th dimension. It doesn't change anything Minkowski discovered.

It answers how a particle gets observed and swapped from a wave to a particle.
The dimension of spacetime never wants quantum waves floating around in it. Or maybe I should say ..doesn't allow it if it knows it's there. It is a dimension of observation, I'm just saying it is what does the actual swapping (physical state).
There are three modes to a particle. Quantum wave, duality, finished (collapsed). If the wave is not observed during its path, it will only be a wave in flight until it hits something. Duality has the quantum field and the dimension of spacetime fighting over it. Finished ..wave or particle hits a object too big to be influenced by the quantum field.

Spacetime grants a physical state when it is involved in any way during the path of a particle ..no quantum weirdness allowed.

The swap/mode change is done before the particle/wave starts to move. The entire timeline of the particle/wave is known before it starts moving. The Delayed choice quantum eraser shows us this.
0 Replies