The Quantum/Classical Boundary

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2019 07:21 pm
Speed of light: 299,792,458 meters per second

I'm convinced it has to be this speed to allow a quantum/classical boundary. A Femtosecond holds the key of 0.3 micrometers. An object with this width is going to be auto-observed ..have a physical state. The speed of light is the speed it is in order for quantum events to occur. If it was any faster a Femtosecond could cover 0.2 micrometers and prevent quantum weirdness from being a thing.

The speed of light is directly tied to the spaceTime and it seems to be a frame rate.

I suspect the default speed of light is actually 200,000,000 m/s and a multiplier of 1.49896229 is added to the frame rate to equal 299,792,458 m/s

Again, the multiplier is to ensure the quantum/classical boundary size.

If we take the speed of light and multiply it by 5 we get: 299,792,458 m/s x 5 = 1.49896229×10^15 Micrometers per second (1,498,962,290,000,000)

I think it is telling us 1,498,962,290 m/s is the speed of light when spacetime isn't involved.

The speed of light gets divided by 5. Is it saying time gets split between 5 different dimensions?

299,792,458 m/s x 5 = 1,498,962,290 m/s or 1,498,962,290,000,000 Micrometers per second
1,498,962,290,000,000 / 5 = 2.9979246e+14 || 299,792,460,000,000

I think this is saying the auto-observe key is actually 0.29979246 Micrometers

speed of light 299,792,458 / auto-observe 0.29979246 micrometers to meters 0.00000029979246 = 999,999,990,000,000

Light has a max of auto-observing 999,999,990,000,000 clumps of matter each second.

1000000000000000 - 999999990000000 = 10,000,000

I think that is somewhere around 0.00000001% of a difference.

"The official definition of a meter today is: 1⁄299792458 of the distance traveled by light in a vacuum, in 1 second. ... A consequence of using this definition is that any attempt to measure the speed of light is cyclical; you must use a “meter” to measure it at some point, which relies on the speed of light"

A Meter is based on 10's, it scales.

Time is Spacetime. I bring up the parallel universes because the math implies it. It can't be a coincidence that the speed of light x 5 equals that many micrometers.

You can rest assured a femtosecond of light is a unit of spacetime. The quantum/classical boundary demands it.

The split in 5 might be telling use there are 4 parallel universes.

https://www.nature.com/news/2010/100317/full/news.2010.130.html

This link says: 0.3 becomes 30 ..errr, maybe just for objects allowed to interact with 0.3 objects and not give them a physical state.
This explains why quantum weirdness events are allowed to occur in plants and animals.

Space and Time are directly tied. Or should I say Distance and Time? The frame rate of spacetime has been increased for light to be the speed it is.

If I'm right, the quantum/classical boundary should be different throughout the fabric of spacetime ..like time dilation.

Time dilation and the boundary must be insane in cosmic voids. This has to by why they are expanding.

Spacetime converts quantum waves that have a width of 0.3 or larger and automatically gives them a physical state. The wave is now also a particle, it is in a duality ..the quantum field and spacetime are influencing it. It isn't going to perform quantum weirdness events but will wobble like a wave. Observation can be performed on purpose with smaller objects ..what I care about are the auto-observed sizes.

Matter waves not decaying is pretty strong evidence that spacetime isn't involved with unobserved quantum waves.

Side thought: I don't think the quantum field has a causality limit for unobserved quantum waves.

The reason Einstein failed at a unifying theory is because he refused to believe anything could be without spacetime.
I think spacetime is available everywhere ..but is not enacted everywhere. I think Mass enacts it (the boundary).

If you toss a rock into a cosmic void, spacetime will form around its mass like a bubble. It will experience the maximum time dilation and quantum/classical boundary spacetime can handle. Because of the spacetime bubble size. If the rock is around the size of the new boundary (for its new bubble) it would disappear into quantum waves and so would the spacetime bubble (assuming the rock didn't have a physical state at the time).

Is this why we are seeing stars older than time? Are the stars in question living in cosmic voids?
Anything that ages, has a physical state.

lorentz doesn't apply to quantum waves without a physical state ..there is nothing to tradeoff

If galaxies are these enacted spacetime bubbles ..do we need dark matter to be a thing anymore?

The stars we see moving so fast at the edges of galaxies is due to its own spacetime bubble is mostly sticking out of the galaxy bubble. That star is moving in space with extreme time dilation.

We should be asking ourselves how much mass = how much spacetime?

I wouldn't want to be the first person to leave the galaxy. You would age and the different scale of the quantum/classical boundary would probably do something awful to your body.

Spacetime that isn't enacted would be like a deflated balloon ..lifeless. I'm asking what size the bubble gets per 0.3 micrometer of mass. Is the galaxy a giant spacetime bubble ..or more like a tent city?

We can compare galaxies with slow edge stars to ones with fast to give us a clue to the size.

This thread contains all the ingredients to formulate a Unified Theory.

The speed of light (causality) is the frame rate of spacetime. The frame rate determines the quantum/classical boundary.

Quantum weirdness events will not occur if the 0.3 micrometer object can be completely observed in a single frame. The exception being, 30 micrometer objects are allowed to interact without causing decoherence to a 0.2 micrometer object.

Unobserved QM = Quantum Field

Duality = QFT (both spacetime and the quantum field) (no quantum weirdness except for wobble ..and the quantum Zeno effect, the quantum field is still making it ageless. )

Spacetime = GR
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,039 • Replies: 32
No top replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2019 06:13 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
particle: 1a : a minute quantity or fragment. b : a relatively small or the smallest discrete portion or amount of something. 2 : any of the basic units of matter and energy (such as a molecule, atom, proton, electron, or photon
particle(My Addition): If smaller than 0.3 micrometers, it is NOT automatically observed (given a physical state) ..unless touching an object that is larger than 30 micrometers.

wave: digital form of a particle, unobservable
wave(My Addition): Not real or physical. Can hold mass as a variable. Ghost.

wave function: A wave function in quantum physics is a mathematical description of the quantum state of an isolated quantum system. The wave function is a complex-valued probability amplitude, and the probabilities for the possible results of measurements made on the system can be derived from it.
wave function(My Addition): This is mostly for describing waves ..not a particle in duality. I suspect diffraction is directly involved and would considerably refine probabilities. A particle in duality isn’t going to be in superposition.

coherence: Quantum coherence deals with the idea that all objects have wave-like properties. If an object’s wave-like nature is split in two, then the two waves may coherently interfere with each other in such a way as to form a single state that is a superposition of the two states.
coherence(My Addition): remained a wave

decoherence: Quantum decoherence is the loss of quantum coherence. In quantum mechanics, particles such as electrons are described by a wave function, a mathematical representation of the quantum state of a system; a probabilistic interpretation of the wave function is used to explain various quantum effects.
decoherence(My Addition): given a physical state, is now in a duality mode

superposition: The principle of quantum superposition states that if a physical system may be in one of many configurations—arrangements of particles or fields—then the most general state is a combination of all of these possibilities, where the amount in each configuration is specified by a complex number.
superposition(My Addition): Can occur if only a wave, no duality.

mass: The classical view of mass is that it quantifies the amount of substance and is a kinematical parameter. … However, we emphasize that the most abundant component of matter – Nucleons – derives its mass largely as a consequence of quantum effects of (color gluonic QCD) radiation
mass(My Addition): physical mass is observed/real (energy with a physical state). virtual mass is not real/physical, a quantum wave with a variable for mass.

time: A chronon is a proposed quantum of time, that is, a discrete and indivisible “unit” of time as part of a hypothesis that proposes that time is not continuous.
time(My Addition): the frame rate of spacetime, quantum waves do not use it.

spacetime: In physics, spacetime is any mathematical model which fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold. Spacetime diagrams can be used to visualize relativistic effects, such as why different observers perceive where and when events occur differently.
spacetime(My Addition): Is what General Relativity describes. I suspect it is an analog simulation with a frame rate. The Quantum field doesn’t use it including cosmic voids because there isn’t enough mass to enact it.

matter: physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, especially as distinct from energy.
matter(My Addition): virtual mass with a physical state. It is real/physical.

state: In quantum physics, a quantum state is the state of an isolated quantum system. A quantum state provides a probability distribution for the value of each observable, i.e. for the outcome of each possible measurement on the system.
state(My Addition): quantum waves don’t have a state ..that job belongs to spacetime

Matter-Wave: Matter waves are a central part of the theory of quantum mechanics, being an example of wave–particle duality. All matter exhibits wave-like behavior. For example, a beam of electrons can be diffracted just like a beam of light or a water wave. … Matter waves are referred to as de Broglie waves.
Matter-Wave(My Addition): Are not in a duality mode. It isn’t physical. It doesn’t have a physical state. “Duality-Wave” needs to be a thing. A Duality-Wave would be a particle moving on the path of a wave.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2019 07:00 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Q/A

Quote:
Objects with smaller distances can be observed. According to your cited study, this is just the largest (in 2010) example of quantum effects being seen at a (relatively) large scale. This does not mean it is the minimum distance nor does it mean the size necessarily implies observation.

Yeah, no kidding. You are not getting what I mean by auto-observe. Particles can decohere without a human observing them. The size that doesn’t need a human AND can be shot in the double slit experiment without fringes, is what the boundary is about. The link I pointed to is saying 30 micrometer objects can interact with 0.299 particles without giving them a physical state ..or causing them to decohere (same thing).

Quote:
If it was faster, more than 0.3 micrometers would be covered, not less. I also fail to see what makes it such that 0.2 micrometers would prevent such.

If the frame rate was faster, a photon would reach farther per particle. A 0.2 could still have quantum events but not as many as a 0.3

Quote:
Ok, now why do you suspect that default speed? The multiplication holds, but what makes 200,000,000 special?

It was just a guess at first, but then that 1.49896229 showed up when multiplying the speed of light five times. Pretending that could be a coincidence, is insane.

Quote:
Uhh… ok? From your prior paragraph, 1.52 = ~3, and now we are discovering that ~35 = ~15. We just scaled the numbers to make them look like they line up.

again, micrometers are a big deal for me and the boundary.

Quote:
Even if that were the case, what the hell would imply it is being split across dimensions (which, here, I assume you mean in a non-rigorous sense and are more alluding to sci-fi “dimensions). Or even split evenly, for that matter? Why not 2 divided in a ratio if 3:2? You are just pulling non sequiturs out of your ass.

I’m saying there is extra time being used somewhere, somehow.

Quote:
What would cause you to make that connection? And what is a “clump”? Where did the 1000000000000000 come from???

A clump, is a clump of matter that has a width of 0.3 micrometers. The max observe does seem like a useless fact, it might be telling us something about the processor power of spacetime.

Quote:
That is not what wave-particle duality is. Wave-particle duality that some wavelike behaviors and some particle-like behaviors are exhibited in quantum objects. This is described through something called the wavefunction, which has multiple interpretations, but is fundamentally a linear combination of complex vectors describing some feature

Yeah, umm, my post is about new physics ..not outdated mainstream. Do you want to know what dark matter is or not?
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 04:56 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
The length of a meter is tailored to the distance light travels in a second. Any sane person would question why massless light has such a weird number.

If the numbers thing isn't your bag ..Matter Waves not decaying is another avenue to my theory. Matter Waves that don't decay are not using spacetime.

https://phys.org/news/2017-10-violation-exponential-law-quantum.html
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 05:51 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Dark Matter can still exist ..but it is only inside black holes, it is virtual mass without the ability to ever be observable.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2019 02:13 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
I killed Dark Matter being throughout the galaxy, but that doesn’t mean it can’t exist in black holes.

Dark Matter is Virtual Mass.

All Unobserved Matter Waves have mass ..including Dark Matter. They all are not physical until observed, but Dark Matter is decapitated ..it doesn’t have the ability to gain a physical state. It remains quantum waves.

Dark Matter is a mass variable in the quantum field devoid of spacetime.
Virtual mass effects the bending of spacetime. Mass is virtual in a matter-wave, real when observed. Dark Matter can never be observed/decohere.

Dark Matter behaves like a ghost atom. It doesn’t interact with matter because it is only waves. It sinks into gravity wells because spacetime can’t tell the difference.

Quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) do not occur when spacetime is involved. They happen in their own Field of quantum waves. Observed particles are in duality mode, the quantum field is still treating it like a wave while spacetime is making it physical. Dark Matter doesn’t have a duality mode, it remains unobservable quantum waves no matter what.

Dark Matter is my proof of a field of unobservable quantum waves without the need of spacetime. Matter Waves that don’t decay also scream spacetime isn’t involved.
Lorentz doesn’t apply to quantum waves without a physical state ..there is nothing to trade-off. Spacetime is separate from the Quantum Field.

So, what is in a black hole? Dark Matter without spacetime.

These might be describing decoherence/spacetime
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/wld3zl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4EgbgTm0Bg

For those wondering why I bothered going into the weird speed of light ..Light shouldn’t have a speed limit ..spacetime is causing it to have one.

Gravity is just as much part of the fabric of spacetime as time. Mass has to be large enough to interact with spacetime naturally.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 08:58 am
@pittsburghjoe,
I think the default frame rate of the smallest spacetime bubble is 200,000,000 m/s. The one we are in is scaled/sped up via 1.49896229, this also sets the quantum/classical boundary.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 09:29 am
@pittsburghjoe,
Time dilation must influence the multiplier 1.49896229 because stars in their own spacetime bubbles age/move extremely fast.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 03:21 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
The fabric of spacetime is a little more interesting than GR defines. We now know spacetime is enacted based the amount of mass at the quantum/classical boundary. It isn’t enacted everywhere but can be naturally with a certain amount of mass. A supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy starts the core gravity well. It isn’t a strong enough well to hold the entire galaxy in but planets/stars daisy chain off the core gravity well. When an object has enough mass to enact spacetime, it becomes accessible to the universal spacetime net/fabric and will flow as gravity tells it to. Spacetime objects on the out edges are going to experience extreme time dilation and move quickly.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 06:58 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Physical Mass IS Spacetime that is connected to the enacted fabric/net of Spacetime.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2020 12:08 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Giving a particle a physical state is the same thing saying as: it is now a spacetime object.
Is virtual mass the spacetime fabric/net? Enacted regions would be physical mass.

The fabric of spacetime is responsible for gravity, time (time dilation), and the quantum/classical boundary size. A spacetime object (a certain amount of mass) accesses the fabric and follows GR.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2020 12:56 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Is the fabric evenly spaced virtual mass acting as vertices to accommodate the bending of it? Spacetime is all about mass and this would explain how gravitational waves reach us from across cosmic voids.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2020 04:52 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
I wonder what size the quantum/classical boundary inside a black hole is. The smallest point in a black hole that involves spacetime would be the boundary size in every direction made of the fabric vertices. Anything that goes beyond that point would be only dark matter ..quantum waves.

https://1ucasvb.tumblr.com/post/142605511227/in-einsteins-general-theory-of-relativity-space
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2020 07:37 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Quote:
I suspect the default speed of light is actually 200,000,000 m/s and a multiplier of 1.49896229 is added to the frame rate to equal 299,792,458 m/s

Again, the multiplier is to ensure the quantum/classical boundary size.

If we take the speed of light and multiply it by 5 we get: 299,792,458 m/s x 5 = 1.49896229×10^15 Micrometers per second (1,498,962,290,000,000)

I think it is telling us 1,498,962,290 m/s is the speed of light when spacetime isn't involved.

The speed of light gets divided by 5. Is it saying time gets split between 5 different dimensions?

To summarise, you are saying that when 2k = c then 5c = 10k

Sheer genius.

k.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2020 10:53 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Spacetime scales when it bends. Reality is scaling. We already know about time dilation ..but a meter stick in one time scale (region of space) will shrink or expand in another time region. It will still be a meter no matter how much it scales, because, for that region ..that is the reality of what a meter length is. This is why the speed of light does not change.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 06:13 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
If spacetime scales reality when it bends, does it tell us that spacetime is an analog simulation? Light having a speed limit was the first hint that is was a simulation.

If frames of reference scale their realities ..the Sun would scale larger than ours, resulting in the sun being smaller than we think.

"Reality Lensing" would be for everything we think is extremely large.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 06:36 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Gravitational waves fluctuate the scale of reality as they pass.
Andy-NGC4889

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 07:09 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
'black holes' ... you just cant see over the gravity arc as our tiny mass arcs to meet the mass of the black hole surely. There's just a network out there with mass and gravity arcs tying it all together. A tiny mass like earth trying to look along the seemingly flat gravity arc into a black hole, we'd never see over the top, so everything would seem to disappear into it. The sun disappears behind a mountain but its not gone....is it? An expanding gravity arc to each mass to which it relates would have an infinite number of points of equilibrium. Maybe if we stop thinking we can ever travel in a straight line in space, we realise dark matter isn't there because matter and time expand to the many points of equilibrium, then condense back into each mass. Far more logical to thing the universe is a supportive structure with rotation cause by collapse of masses rather than thinking planets sit on space fabric and everything is falling.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2020 08:42 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
The Spacetime simulation rewards the largest amounts/volumes of Mass with the slowest time and the largest realities (highest definition/resolution). As if it wants these regions observed the most.

Spacetime was instructed to make mass ..physical ..and promote it.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2020 06:34 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Is our 3D universe the "shadow" of 4D+time spacetime?
0 Replies