0

Download Data and Delete Account

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 03:06 pm
I have requested the Data Download from Instagram and Deleted (not Deactivated by deleted) my account. I received the email that I can download the data and when i click link it diverts me again to Instagram account and asks me the login information of the already Deleted account. Unfortunately due to the fact that I deleted my account before Downloading Data, I am not any more able to Access the same account where the Data Download link from email is diverting me. Please help, due to the fact that in the email it says that "This link will only work for the next four days. Because it may contain personal information, be sure to keep the link private and only download the archive to your own computer".

How can i get an access to the link? I need your help not to loose all the pictures and memories I had on Instagram Sad