4
   

What it will be like?

 
 
maxdog
 
Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 12:03 am
We re not gonna live that far but , what it will be like when Europe will have more african genetic people than european genetic people or no european genetic at all. ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 659 • Replies: 64

 
ekename
 
  3  
Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 04:50 pm
@maxdog,
That's funny, I thought all Europeans were out of Africa, with a sprinkling of neanderthal.

Do you mean, will it be a dark day for racists such as yourself?
maxdog
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 11:13 pm
@ekename,
Calm down , don t run and start with the racist thing without knowing me . I m talking about the fact of what is happening. Or you don t have eyes to see? That it s what s happening. Do you see it ? There is a mechanisim that it s leading for that.
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 02:38 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:
I m talking about the fact of what is happening.
You certainly are aware of the fact that the people with African ancestry arrived on the British Isles in Roman Britain. ( Severus, an African, was Roman emperor from 193 to 211.)
During the Anglo-Saxon period and Medieval age, Africans were likely either slaves or bonded servants.
Later, "blackamoor servants" were perceived as a fashionable.

Similar a bit later in any nation which had colonies in Africa or where Africans had settled historically since centuries (like on the Iberian peninsula, Italy, etc)



There certainly is a "mechanism". Don't they teach history where you live?
0 Replies
 
engineer
 
  2  
Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 02:48 pm
@maxdog,
It's going to be pretty much like it is right now. Genes don't dictate culture. Germans with blue eyes and Germans with brown eyes will still be Germans.
0 Replies
 
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 04:28 pm
@maxdog,
In regard to genetics, it's not a matter of either or, it's a matter of genetic admixture as populations interbreed.
0 Replies
 
maxdog
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 11:03 pm
You always come up with history , what happened in the past and so on .

But you can t ignore the fact that till some decades ago Europe had their natives in every country setteled with their look according to the same country depending which one..

It was time that by the look you can tell if some one is dutch, italian, british or swedish . Now you can never tell . And for me we lost identity.

About that Europe that is going to be with african genetic , first thing is if a african male have a baby with an african female comes out an african baby . Same as if an african male have sex with a white one or a white guy have sex with an african women . That will lead to more african genetic to spread more .
maxdog
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 11:13 pm
Another fact that it s contributing about this to happen is politicians.

The birth rate in Africa is like 8 times more that in Europe , have to check for accuracy, so the EU leaders decided to import people from Africa to replace the ones they are absent in need for the economy to keep going instead of make a better financial life style for the European natives so that the birth rate will sustain the economy.

Of course they are trying from all over the world to bring people but they have a bit of restrictions for the non eu citizens that they are working hard to eliminate .
ekename
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:08 am
@maxdog,
One if by land two if by sea?

maxdog
 
  0  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:37 am
@ekename,
Can you say what you want to say please ? Thank you
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 08:49 am
Why are there White people in North America?

According to your theory, they should all be stuffed into Europe where they belong.
maxdog
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 10:44 am
@maxdancona,
As far as I know they build the USA and there was nothing there .
Walter Hinteler
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:30 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:
As far as I know they build the USA and there was nothing there .
As North America came into focus beginning in the 17th century, explorers and cartographers struggled to measure the massive expanse of land.

But since that period, a lot more is generally known. Obviously, you've missed that, even though some of the few still existing pre-Columbian cultural and historical areas are listed as World Heritage Sites.
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 01:44 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

As far as I know they build the USA and there was nothing there .


You seem igorant.

1. There were people living in North America before White people came.

2. You seem to be saying that White European people should have stayed in Europe anyway.

3. You also seem to think there were Dutch people 1000 years ago, and you think that there was a border between Germany and France.

Your White Nationalism is particularly hostile to facts.
maxdog
 
  0  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
So that massive expanse of land you are saying is how I thought , there was a place where europeans build the cities and so on .

I wish to know the percentage of land that was build before europeans got there .
Walter Hinteler
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:21 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:
I wish to know the percentage of land that was build before europeans got there .
Must I be happy that you wished and didn't give me an order to provide these figures?

You are not only a racist but an ignorant and uneducated racist.
maxdog
 
  0  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 02:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Thanks for the compliment .

We are discussing this and again it s not what I meant .

All I m saying is science. How will the future earth habitants will be or which type of race there will be the most .

If you have an opinion for example that it will be more chinese just say .

Not if I like it or not . Can you get it please ?
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 03:12 pm
@maxdog,
Seeing as you are using words like "Dutch" and "Chinese" to refer to race, I dont think you have a clue about science.

In the modern world everone mixes with everyone. I can have sex with any willing adult from anywhere in the world, creating beautiful babies and increasing genetic diversity.

The word Chinese refers to a political entity.
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 04:02 pm
@maxdog,
Genetically, there would be a mixture of genes from the two populations.
InfraBlue
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 04:04 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Thanks for the compliment .

We are discussing this and again it s not what I meant .

All I m saying is science. How will the future earth habitants will be or which type of race there will be the most .

If you have an opinion for example that it will be more chinese just say .

Not if I like it or not . Can you get it please ?

Your discussion isn't science; it's a complaint.
 

 
  1. Forums
  2. » What it will be like?
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/07/2019 at 03:09:34