What it will be like?

maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 06:53 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Going back for the no1 it happened that I didin t mention the exact genetic or colour of for whom I m referring to , just because they will call me again a racist.

But I can assure you that I do know that in Africa there is more than one skin colour of people.

In your initial post you use the phrase "European genetic people". You aren't kidding anyone.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 07:05 pm
@maxdancona,
It is not just your racism Maxdog...

- You claim that Europeans sort themselves into countries based on how they look (which is nonsense since these countries themselves are rather recent inventions and migration has happened in Europe for centuries.)

- You claim that the "birth rate in Africa is 8 times that in Europe". This is nonsense, and irrelevant.

- You claim that North America was "largely" uninhabited when European colonists arrived. This is nonsense, there were tens of millions of people living here... the expert estimate is 60 million people living in North America in 1492.

- You used the word "Dutch", "Chinese" and African to refer to racial groups. This is nonsense, Dutch is a fairly recent invention and China and Africa have great racial diversity.

- You are upset about Indians living peacefully in London with the acceptance of English society. You ignore the fact that the English invaded India, North America and Australia... forced their way in without any care about the welfare of the indigenous inhabitants.

- You claim to be able to tell just by someone's appearance whether they are French or Swedish. This is nonsense because both France and Sweeden have great genetic diversity and many of the same ancestors.

It is not just the racism, it is the ignorant racism.
maxdog

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 08:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Ok it s my last try with you , let s pick up the chinese people , chinese people living in china.

Do chinese have something in their face that makes you notice they are chinese?

Because you are making me saying to you very normal things that somehow you are are saying they don t exist .

Do you recognize by the look who is chinese or who is mexican for example ?

If you fail again to this very simple question then I m done with you because you re playing a game or sometin .
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2019 05:08 pm
@maxdog,
Ok. I think I see your problem. You dont know what China is.

Go find a globe or a world map. It shouldnt be that hard to find. You see, China is a country a rather large one containing a billion people with dozens of ethnic groups. It is a political designation not a matter of appearance... and your claim that you can tell who is chinese only by appearance is ridiculously ignorant.

Furthermore the genetic features that you in your ignorance likely associate with your image of Chinese are quite globally distributed due to past migrations. There are indigenous Mexicans with darker skin and epicanthic folds (which I would guess is your idea of what Chinese look like).

If I rounded up 100 people from different parts of China and 100 indigenous Mexicans... Your ignorant racist ideas would fail to tell who is who.
maxdog

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2019 10:10 pm
@maxdancona,
I know what s your problem if I say white you say black and if I say black you say white.
You and some people here that s your mission.
The important is that you say something against what I state .
Because to say that chinese have dark skin you went over every limit .
But now I know what you like to do . Make other people feel ignorant with your persistence .
And the funny thing is you have always the racist thing to top it up with. Loooooool
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 04:01:49