What it will be like?

maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 09:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Not gonna respond anymore to one like you saying im a racist when it s not the case . That s a pure ignorance by you when you have nothing else to say .
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 10:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes i know whats happening
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 10:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
But I see that one race it s gonna be the most populated number
maxdog

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 10:07 pm
@InfraBlue,
Show me were i made a complaint about a particular race . I just said that the african one will domain in genetic. You all got it so wrong .
maxdancona

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 09:31 am
@maxdog,
What you are saying is idiotic.

1. There is no "African race". Africa is a huge continent that has a large amount of genetic diversity.

2. Most Americans have a mixture of genetic heritage. In the future there will be greater genetic diversity. My kids have a mixture of anscestors that are Northern European (England and Germany), Jewish (through Italy) and Native American and Mediterranean (through Mexico).

3. Most people dont care.

4. Your English is atrocious. Your repeated use of the word "domain" as a verb is the most annoying example.

People who are better educated are less likely to hold these racist ideas.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:48 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

But I see that one race it s gonna be the most populated number

It's not about race, it's about populations and their gene pools and their admixture.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:54 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Show me were i made a complaint about a particular race . I just said that the african one will domain in genetic. You all got it so wrong .

"It was time that by the look you can tell if some one is dutch, italian, british or swedish . Now you can never tell . And for me we lost identity."
maxdog

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 08:58 pm
@InfraBlue,
What s wrong about that ? You re obssesed to mix ? The fun was that you go to france and you find french people, their traditions food and culture.

What s the fun go there for holiday and you find people from all over Europe ? Other wise you stay home , it s the same.
engineer

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 09:48 pm
@maxdog,
But "French People" are of all sorts of genetic mixtures. Culture is not genetic.
maxdog

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:20 pm
@engineer,
I know people in each country is made up of different genetics ,but there were times were people had been settled in those countries and it became their land.
Now politicians especially EU wants to mix up .
Mix up with mass . Taking people from poor countries and drop in better countries .
It s like no one knows about the project called globalisation here .
You know what s happening come on .
nacredambition

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:24 pm
@maxdog,
What do you suggest should be done about this situation?
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:31 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

What s wrong about that ? You re obssesed to mix ? The fun was that you go to france and you find french people, their traditions food and culture.

What s the fun go there for holiday and you find people from all over Europe ? Other wise you stay home , it s the same.

You say this is a discussion about science, but really it's a complaint about race, and now culture.

Cultures do not remain static.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 12:29 am
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
You say this is a discussion about science, but really it's a complaint about race, and now culture.

Cultures do not remain static.
And even in those countries maxdog named, cultures vary.
In France, the Flemish culture in the North is different to the Italian influenced on the Riviera, the Alemannic in the East is different to Bretonnic in the West ...
Or, here where I live, even in my home state the Rhenish culture is different to our Westphalian.
maxdog

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 12:34 am
@InfraBlue,
Please don t ignore that globalization is something new they came up with it modern politicians just because they thought is good to do or for their secret bussiness. Here we re speaking about migration of the mass .
Ex italy full of romanians , london full of indian and pakistan and lot more but I Stop there because you start again with the racist lie on me .
maxdog

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 12:37 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You re ignored until you admit you was wrong that you labeled me as a racist so fast .
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 01:18 am
@nacredambition,
which one pls?
maxdog

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 01:21 am
@maxdancona,
no 4.
please for the love of god don t start with my english again , we talked about this , I think you was also talking with us. Do I have to blame you because you don t speak finnish or arabian ?
Same as me in English .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 02:21 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Actually, the notion that European countries will have their cultures superseded by mass immigration is a repeated element of (extreme) far-right ideas, such as the so-called "great replacement" theory. (Said conspiracy theory influenced killers from Germany over Norway to New Zealand and El Paso.)
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 05:14 am
@maxdog,
Quote:
About that Europe that is going to be with african genetic , first thing is if a african male have a baby with an african female comes out an african baby . Same as if an african male have sex with a white one or a white guy have sex with an african women . That will lead to more african genetic to spread more .

What do you recommend should be done about this?
maxdog

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 05:33 am
@nacredambition,
I tell you what . In life everything is different if you exaggerate in it .

There was nothing bad at all that some people from Africa go to Europe no matter the reason and make a life there .

Same as Europeans circulating in other countries .

But , when you do it in mass it s going to have a huge impact on the identity of the place .
I don t know what to do now that things have been done.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:34:51