What does this dream say about my identity?

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2019 06:09 am
I dreamt that I was being taken to a secret underground barber shop, the dream was never ending.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 844 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2019 07:54 am
@morphiedith,
morphiedith wrote:

I dreamt that I was being taken to a secret underground barber shop, the dream was never ending.

You need a haircut so bad - it was required that they secret you away for the cut.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2019 08:43 am
@morphiedith,
The idea that dreams reveal your inner nature has fallen out of favor. If you had a series of dreams like this they might contain some useful bits of information but for the most part, just enjoy the places they take you. The things you actively think and do during the day say a lot more about your identity than dreams do.
livinglava

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2019 08:17 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

The idea that dreams reveal your inner nature has fallen out of favor. If you had a series of dreams like this they might contain some useful bits of information but for the most part, just enjoy the places they take you. The things you actively think and do during the day say a lot more about your identity than dreams do.

The thing you actively think and do during the day forge patterns of energy-flow through your neurons and when you sleep/dream, those same patterns influence the content of dreams.

If they didn't, you wouldn't recognize anything in your dreams. They would just be totally abstract nonsense without any recognizable forms, colors, sounds, emotions, etc.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2019 08:35 pm
@morphiedith,
Quote:
the dream was never ending.

When I clap my hands you will wake up completely refreshed and in total control of your senses.

0 Replies