Resources for Resource Reasearch.

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 09:40 am
Basically, I have a large problem on my hands. For the next week or so I will be doing some Independent in school and its a topic randomly picked out. I got the short straw. I have to Basically do it about the topic of The World's Resources.

So what I'm looking for are some facts and figures about Oil, Water, Timber (Wood), Food and other such resources, especially about how much has been used in the last 5 yrs or there abouts and what they are being used for.

Links will be fine I will extract the information I need. If you know of any other way to help it'd be great. Thanks all!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 969 • Replies: 2
No top replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 12:35 am
Re: Resources for Resource Reasearch.
lokman120 wrote:
Basically, I have a large problem on my hands. For the next week or so I will be doing some Independent in school and its a topic randomly picked out. I got the short straw. I have to Basically do it about the topic of The World's Resources.

So what I'm looking for are some facts and figures about Oil, Water, Timber (Wood), Food and other such resources, especially about how much has been used in the last 5 yrs or there abouts and what they are being used for.

Links will be fine I will extract the information I need. If you know of any other way to help it'd be great. Thanks all!!!

Wow, independent studies, you have to do it all yourself. You have a lot of reading to do.

Google for the information or ask jeeves. Jeeves is great.

http://www.ask.com/?o=8004

The websites you find will usually have more links to other websites on the same subject.

Good luck!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 01:39 am
The CIA World Factbook will give lots to get started with. Here, drawn from that source, is a convenient clickable list of natural resources by nation, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
0 Replies