writing 59

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 11:58 am
That's it! Is his rays invisible?, or is there is something that I can't understand?

I grabbed it, and squeezed it strongly. There, I felt like a fire inflaming in my entire body. Like a heated skewer thrust into my guts, and started to mess around here and there. The pain was horrible that I let go of the weapon, and instantly things came back to normal.

What does this mean?!

So, why the weapon didn't affect James, and me when I tried it the first time? Oh, the reason is that I took the amulet off my neck now. This amulet obviously plays the role of the protecting shield form the v weapon. The staid man wasn’t wearing this when he melted, while we were putting them on. So, this amulet plays a dirty game here. Who doesn't put me around his neck isn't one of us, and who isn't one of us doesn't deserve to die.

The must important lesson I've learned now is never to take the amulet off my neck. Second lesson is; if to kill these people you have to take their amulet away. It's an easy theoretical talk, because how can one strip Jason's thick neck from that amulet?! This is if he has one.

The staid man was truly negligent, and I think he deserved to die undoubtedly.

Knocking on the door, of course it will be Sandra.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 612 • Replies: 0
No top replies