Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

dragon49

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 07:15 am
i have to say i was quite surprised by the ending. caught me a little off guard. and PP, i am impressed you know who RAB is, because i have been racking my brain trying to figure it out. and i am willing to bet that harry's decision at the end doesn't hold out (i think). I would try to PM you but alas, no priveledges yet. i would love to hear who it is. Smile
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 10:39 am
noooooo i bound you all to silence to no ruin the ending for those of us unfortunate souls who have not been able to bask in the ethreal glory of Harry Potter!!!!!!! lol
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 11:49 am
oh we shall say anything in public, bsingh, i promise. i was just curious to hear PP's thought on who it would be via PM so no one else could see.

alas PP, i tried to hit reply to no avail, it tells me that my PM priviledges are not granted yet! are you on AIM or MSN or yahoo? sadly i have them all...
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 12:49 pm
i only have yahoo god knows why i have those others....lol if you would like my screen name i would be happy to tell you
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 01:59 pm
bsingh, only when you are done with the book so we can talk about what we think will happen in the 7th book!!!

and also princess pupule, i see that you have yahoo, can i contact you at some point to discuss RAB?
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 04:29 pm
dragon49 wrote:
bsingh, only when you are done with the book so we can talk about what we think will happen in the 7th book!!!

and also princess pupule, i see that you have yahoo, can i contact you at some point to discuss RAB?

Sure! But I usually don't IM, so it'll have to be email... [email protected]
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 08:12 pm
bsingh5, would you mind if I started another thread specifically labeled "Half Blood Prince (SPOILERS)". Where those of us who have finished reading the book could discuss it. I finished it yesterday afternoon my wife is only on the fifth chapter, and I'm dieing to have someone to discuss the book with. Sad

Pleeeeeeaaaaaase? Smile
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 07:30 am
coachryan wrote:
bsingh5, would you mind if I started another thread specifically labeled "Half Blood Prince (SPOILERS)". Where those of us who have finished reading the book could discuss it. I finished it yesterday afternoon my wife is only on the fifth chapter, and I'm dieing to have someone to discuss the book with. Sad

Pleeeeeeaaaaaase? Smile

oh i think this is a great idea. i am dying as well! my hubby doesn't read them and my sis in law is still on #5!!! i am so ready!!!
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 10:24 am
ok you shall all break the vow but DO NOT TEMPT me with other tidbits lol
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 11:16 am
tyvm.

----------> (dashes out the door to start thread) Laughing
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 04:19 pm