Animal Crossing

agrote

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 07:54 am
I'm fairly bored of this game, but I don't want to be. How can I make it more fun?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,194 • Replies: 3
No top replies

revo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 08:05 pm
what i did is start a project, if u finished paying off your house create on orchard. make it a quest to get every fruit in the game than pick a special place where its bya waterfall or right under a cliif, clear out the area and start planing the trees, then buy flowers ever day and plant them until you are happy with teh design, when u finished one, start another and do something even more kewl.
0 Replies

Starling

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:35 pm
How do u play that game anyway? Whats the point of it?
0 Replies

ipsofacto

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 04:23 pm
here's something that I won't tell you to do but it can be done. If you get a driver that allows you to copy the disc info onto your computer(there are some out there, mainly on japanese servers) then you can get a decompiler and mod the game, if you aren't good w/ programming you shouldn't do this. but then just get a mini disc and copy it onto the disc, if you have the driver it should encode it so as to be read by the GC, this can let you add new avatars, new clothes, or many many other things, I know of some avatar modeling software that you then could add the scripts into the disc and do it, note I do not recommend you do this, it's just what can be done. the technical skill required as well as the long long searching for the drivers make this a hack for the hardcore at heart only...as well If Nintendo figures out what you have done then you could face fines, jail time etc. it is illegal, just something to think of what can be done.
0 Replies