If you were the only human left on earth......?

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 04:40 am
I think you're right Eorl. But just in case you're not, I'd burn down the cities that didn't catch fire themselves. That is, after I'd scavenged for fuel and other useful things like small power generators.

Or.. I'd go the the USA, and with no one to stop me, I'd dig up all the secrets about ufo sightings and crashlandings. Maybe I'd find a ufo and make it off this rock.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 07:06 pm
If you were the only one left, you wouldn't have to work that hard at all to survive--there's plenty of food and clothing around--even in one medium sized city there's certainly enough canned food and dry goods to feed a person for ten years. Your biggest obstacle will be the lack of human interaction and boredom.

And I'm with Cyracuz; once I realized I was alone, I'd make the 3 1/2 hour drive from my home to Area 51 and see what sort of mischief I could get into.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 07:19 am
What about all the nuclear power plants in the world, that would just run and run without any maintenance or supervision? It would be bound to go wrong.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 03:41 pm
I suppose we'd need to know where they're at and what the minimum safe distance is in case of meltdown (of course, then we've got to worry about prevalent wind patterns and fallout). However, given the current hypothetical scenario they might very well have been turned off (remember, every human has inexplicably vanished from the face of the earth).
0 Replies