Time and Space are inversely proportional.

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 12:18 pm
Space and Time are inversely proportional:
At the centre of a black hole there is an infinity (a singularity). However, it is my belief that this infinity does not refer to space and time but only one of these entities.
At the centre of a black hole only time is infinite, hence, there is time dilation which occurs around the event horizon. However, only 0% volume is also at this singularity, hence space is zero.
Therefore, it is my belief that space and time are inversely proportional. Hence, where time is infinite, space will be zero, and where space is infinite, time will be zero.
These two entities both work by, either, ‘The Inverse Square Law’ or by ‘The Inverse Cube Law’. The reasons for positing either are:
Inverse Square Law – because gravity is central to Black Holes existence, and gravity also works by the inverse square law. Also electromagnetism also works by this law and no ‘light’ can escape. Therefore, both of these ‘energies’ are relevant.
Inverse Cube Law – At the ‘heart’ of a black hole is an infinity and this infinity is linked to the escape velocity of a black hole. This escape velocity (which I espoused in an earlier post) is ∞ = MC3. Therefore, this infinity bears an even stronger relationship to space and time.
Please discuss.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 638 • Replies: 2
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 06:39 am
@LorrettaOShea,
Does this inverse proportionality hold true outside of special cases like singularities? Is it measurable? Is it testable? Does it make predictions?
LorrettaOShea

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 03:37 pm
@rosborne979,
To be honest I do not know if this inverse proportionality holds true of even black holes. It is just a suggestion. Therefore, I do not know if it is measurable at all.
0 Replies