Your soul will demands an answer - Julius Fann, Jr

jufa

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2019 08:01 am
It doesn't matter what you or anyone say, there is only one Self. And regardless what anyone thinks, or believe, you are that one Self. And in this world of materiality, for you, conscious or unconscious living has been a game of wit to survive. And when your journey has been, ("four score and seven years" +) of squeezing between infant and maturity, and you, in aging, now need help as if you were an infant again. When there is no one to give life to you as was given in the arc between infant and maturity, where will your I am this, I have that, man look at me, I am on top of the world be when you realize no one cares. What will your existence, attitude, and beliefs matter to anyone then?

You see you will come to understand what Ralph Waldo Emerson meant when he proclaimed

"Whether we soar into the heaven
Or sink into the abyss
We never go out of ourselves
It is always our own thoughts we conceive"

So continue looking to people and things, or anything you like, but never forget it is always you who must answer the questions~~~ if you have not done anything to cause people to think, and in thinking, seek to improve upon that which you have left in hope it may lift them up from the earth and discover their Self, in their consciousness, what have you done other than blaspheme, and grieve the Spirit of God in you?~~~your soul will demands an answer to.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,693 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:24 pm
@jufa,
Your elevator pitch to reboot the Fast & the Furious franchise? The studios will give it a very hard pass.

I can't see Vin Diesel spouting out any of this hokey Gloop inspired nonsense.
0 Replies