What sites should I go to to ask questions about using and learning Adobe Flash Pro/Animate?

tsarstepan

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 07:49 am
@JGoldman10,
You care apparently. That's why you KEEP ASKING this question to nonanimators/consumers of video content technical questions about Flash. Use it as much as you want. But you still need to know this context (if Adobe finally kills the product because of its inevitable obsolescence) so you can try to find an alternative when you can no longer get support for the program.

There is going to be a certain time (sooner rather than never) where even uploading Flash videos can no longer be converted to the latest video format that other sites use (making the format completely useless to the creators).

From a consumer perspective? Flash is a dying software of the past.

Plus... PS... you care enough to read my post (despite allegedly putting me on your ignore list).

Trying to give you fair warning and actual advice. Serves me right.

JGoldman10

Sat 31 Aug, 2019 12:11 am
@tsarstepan,
I still have time to learn how to use Flash. They will discontinue online support for it after December 2020.
0 Replies