Are We Alive?

extra medium

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 04:52 pm
Cool
0 Replies

fanfan1313

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 10:25 pm
The universe is infinite.

We know that not every planet is populated, therefore there must be an infinite amount of unpopulated planets.

Any infinite number divided by a finite one is nothing.

We are all just figments of our own imagination!
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 10:35 pm
the dream of a fly on the wall as it's dying
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 06:06 am
extra medium wrote:
Mathos,

What is that dark spherical shaped object in your avatar? Is it alive?

The object as you put it EM is my dear friend Ralph. A character of magnificent breeding, outstanding pedigree and superb intellect.

Ralph was born on the 19th January 1997. He is now considered to be well matured and actually weighs in unclothed at 245 1bs.

Ralph takes great pride in arresting poacher's whom he occasionally comes across on The Estate.

He is carnivorous, extremely fond of guinness, {a quart of which he is allocated on a daily basis} he has a keen eye for the ladies and enjoy's simply roaming the acres at leisure. Ralph has never worn a collar or been tethered in any form. He has his personal quarters by the stables, these are well maintained, a straw mattress being his bed, various stainless steel bowls, for his water, guinness and meat are in ample supply. He answer's to no one on earth apart from myself, he is independent, trustworthy and reliable in all aspects of his undertakings

For your betterment in viewing the avatar, click right and click save photograph, once in your album, you will be able to enlarge the same. If my memory serves me correctly a human foot is in the foreground, I rather think he was repremanding a poacher on this particular event.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 06:24 am
Mathos:-

If Ralph,and I do apologise for having previously thought it was a picture of your hinder-quarters.is independent,how come he answers to you.Independence means answering to nobody.
And if he does answer to you we only have your word on his trustworthiness which some of might not fancy taking as read.

I would guess his reliability only extends to the point where his belly is empty enough to begin calling it into question.Personally,I wouldn't go near him if he hadn't been fed for a while so you are well advised to have him kept peaceful because it is well known that dogs with packed out stomachs are as cute as the little bunny rabbits my sister used to play with when she was very young.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 06:27 am
Mathos,

I'm sorry I forgot something.Ask Ralph,as he has intelligence,if he would be kind enough to accept my apologies for confusing him with yourself.It is a small picture and it was remiss of me to have neglected to study it closely.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 07:23 am
spendius wrote:
Mathos,

I'm sorry I forgot something.Ask Ralph,as he has intelligence,if he would be kind enough to accept my apologies for confusing him with yourself.It is a small picture and it was remiss of me to have neglected to study it closely.

Spendius, Old Chap, Ralph is past taking notice of the hired hands and others of inferior breeding. He would simply place your mis-conceptions as being quite normal for one of limited ability. In fact as I read your remarks to him a short while since, he simply brushed you aside as one who has probably spent the last forty years of your life, 'watching Coronation Street, Last of The Summer Wine and Eastenders. As he rightly put it, you are categorised.

It should be obvious to you, Ralph is fully aware of his vocation in life, he also looks to me as one who is prepared to assist him in the finer points of hygienic existence. eg Cleaning his gnashers, ears, grooming his splendid coat and wiping the sleep from his eyes. His concern on the attributes of government legislation are also quite interesting. Mr Blair is hell bent on outlawing the hunting of foxes. Ralph considers this to be irrelevant, he only catches the vermin when they are around the sheep or poultry. He was quite pleased though that 'Our Tony' has passed no legislation regarding his enjoyment at apprehending poacher's. Good thinking he considers it. Considering one of those giant French Poodles, with the dyed pink hair and fancy haircuts has been in the vicinity of late, he is rather looking forward to a period of sheer debauchery also, no doubt it will come.
0 Replies