What color is YOUR urine?

kickycan

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 04:32 pm
Thanks for the alert, Ellpus, but it's okay. My mistake. Sorry!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 04:38 pm
Bloody Italians.....give everyone a heart attack and then bugger off on holiday!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:07 pm
Re: What color is YOUR urine?
Okay, what's the deal? Only three votes? I can't believe you people are afraid to put your urine color on the survey! It's f*cking anonymous! My god, you all answered the poll about what non-fatal venereal diseases you have had, but urine color is too much for you!? COME ON YOU BASTARDS!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQCfAiAY683ERWH!jy!Bg0nXPTElZAU3!FywWJ*GUpkYacP7BkIXZUBRPab2PIdT091XSZ*Jo6ipy0qrL0cUd592ftoQ5skpeTom3JQN!mIxHTpdFhI4pA/urinechart.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:13 pm
After an incident many years ago, I peed the color of V-8 for a week. I watched and hope that the injuries would heal and , finally, about a week later, I started peeing a number 4 hue with long wormlike strings of stuff like long cherry licorice whips. It was the blood clotting in my urethra and it was making it all the way up to my pee pee. It burned , every time I went t do a number 1 , Id almost cry.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:18 pm
Congratulations, Farmerman, you've disgusted me worse than anyone has since the time my friend drank his own urine, vomited it up in a cup, and then drank it again after having several strangers spit into it to win tickets to see some stupid band on a radio contest!

Thanks man, you're the best!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:22 pm
Its a gift, I only use it for good.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:43 pm
For those that have a hard time distinguishing what is coming out of their penis, and are worried about colorings:

Q: Do you know why God made men's sperm white and pee yellow?

A: So he'd know whether he was coming or going.

I hate to post things twice, but sometimes its called for...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:45 pm
Re: What color is YOUR urine?
kickycan wrote:
Okay, what's the deal? Only three votes? I can't believe you people are afraid to put your urine color on the survey! It's f*cking anonymous! My god, you all answered the poll about what non-fatal venereal diseases you have had, but urine color is too much for you!? COME ON YOU BASTARDS!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQCfAiAY683ERWH!jy!Bg0nXPTElZAU3!FywWJ*GUpkYacP7BkIXZUBRPab2PIdT091XSZ*Jo6ipy0qrL0cUd592ftoQ5skpeTom3JQN!mIxHTpdFhI4pA/urinechart.jpg

Geezus gawd man calm down!

I've never felt so threatened and coerced into divulging my urine color.

Also: IT DEPENDS! Did I remember to take my vitamins that day? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:46 pm
extra medium wrote:
For those that have a hard time distinguishing what is coming out of their penis, and are worried about colorings:

Q: Do you know why God made men's sperm white and pee yellow?

A: So he'd know whether he was coming or going.

I hate to post things twice, but sometimes its called for...

Aaah, the classics never get old...by the way, will you guys please vote in the frickin' survey!!!??? I want to know if my urine is normal, dammit!
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:47 pm
Colors #2 & #3 are in the lead...they've got 100% thus far. Sample size =4.

I think if you're not #2 or #3 you best shave your head and take a vow of celibacy...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:50 pm
At the end of a really long dry desert hike in which I didn't bring enough water, my urine was a #8 or so. I felt like crap.

It also looked like that during a really bad hangover.

On the other hand, when I force myself to drink tons of water, it can go to #1, and even lighter I think. Anyone down tons of water, and the stuff comes out nearly clear afterward?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 08:02 pm
i'm around a 6 most days

but i work i na very hot environment and tend to be mildly dehydrated quite a bit
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 08:19 pm
djjd62 wrote:
i'm around a 6 most days

but i work i na very hot environment and tend to be mildly dehydrated quite a bit

dude you must start drinking more water some how.

i'm in the same work environment...ever since I started bringing bottles of water from home and forcing myself to drink it all day, I feel so much better...less headaches, better general health...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 08:24 pm
i'm trying
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 08:45 pm
Typical "survey" bias.
Who's paying you to rig the results Kicky?

Flourescent green is not even close to being listed.
You think nobody takes Vitamin C around here?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 09:27 pm
Does it change color if it has heave THC or coke or whatever content in it?

hmmm some of that stuff cause a lot of urination...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:07 am
To the best of my knowledge THC doesn't change the color. Coke, dunno.

Vitamins and certain medications do. I take vitamins that make it sort of orangy plus the combination of my regular meds, my pee comes out darker. Not a 6 (dude, more water!!) but prolly 3 or 4. Unless I am on a drinking binge and then its a 1. Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:18 am
You know, I went in the bathroom this morning here at work, and that same bastard who left his urine just sitting there the last time I was in there had done it again! At least I think it was the same bastard, because it was that same freakishly dark color.

And I think it had been there all night, because holy ****, that pee was pungent!!!

Why would somebody consistently not flush the f*cking toilet like that? How can I catch this sonofabitch?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:21 am
Update: I just went pee and it was a 2.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:24 am
That shouldn't turn me on, should it.
0 Replies