chest fat

t g

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:54 pm
i would like to know the best and fastest way to loose chest fat although im not fat at all. i have been doing jump ropes at home since i can not go to a gym,but i can only see a very little difference where my chest got in a better shape but still have the fat.i bench too. what exercises i should do to loose the chest fat fast and get in a better shape?? Confused Question Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 904 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:27 am
There is no such thing as spot reduction... you can not target where you lose fat. The best thing to do is keep exercising and try cutting a few calories out of your everyday diet. If you can't get to the gym just do exercises around the house. Push-ups, crunches (not full sit ups), go running, squats, etc..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 09:06 am
jp is right. If spot reduction worked, people who chew gum would have thin faces. Liposuction is the only way to lose fat in a specific spot, and if you ask me, that's pretty drastic.
0 Replies