TURN TO JESUS??

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 05:12 pm
Chai-Tea,

Honestly, I am not trying to put words int your mouth. I was just saying that is how I took what you had stated and was asking if that is what you meant. I guess not. LOL.

And I apologize for not addressing the statement about you being thunderstruck by the enormity of it all, feeling closer to God because of it. Thunderstruck is a pretty good way to describe it. I find it so awesome sometimes when you just ponder things like seeing and hearing. Can't comprehend it. Sure scientifically, it can be explained, but it's just so awesome.

2 Timothy 3:16: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness...

And I definitely did not take what you said as trying to convert me. I find the way you state things very unoffensive and interesting.

LOL. I have to get a giggle out of the you don't believe He created us by taking a handful of dust or whatever it was and made a human being. Haven't you ever called a man "dirt" before?! LOL. I kind of like the idea of man being created from dust. I like the idea that God is that danged awesome. So much about Him is so uncomprehensible that it boggles my mind.

And about the last three lines. No, you did not say anything about not believing, etc. I was just trying to point out how simple I believe the answers are.

It is wonderful to be able to share thoughts and ideas like this. Unfortunately, it's a bit hard to read "tone" into words on paper sometimes. I assure you, I am 100% behind you on every person believing what they believe. That is between them and the God of their understanding.
0 Replies