Pregnancy Scare

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2019 09:34 pm
Okay I currently have a scare. So that day I had been feeling weird where my ovaries are like kind of as if ovulating but my period had just ended a few days earlier so I don’t know what that was about. So basically my boyfriend and I were making out and then he had a boner and I think he was adjusting himself with his hand then he put his fingers down on me like rubbing and then after I was essentially jacking him off but he didn’t finish but what I guess I’m worried about is it like while adjusting or something before he went to me like could anything have happened? I know it sounds dumb but I just need some peace of mind yeah. After I did it to him I went to the bathroom and was careful to hold the ends of the underwear as to not get anything from my hands on it and then I washed my hands but I’m still a biiit worried if something happened there. Again I know it might sound dumb and he didn’t cum but I’m wondering if precum? I’m not even sure if he had that though but yeah. Thank you ahead of time. I’m also asking because I developed back pain today lower and upper back but I was working out yesterday so I’m thinking that might be it? Also I’m 18.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,440 • Replies: 7

bluejay17

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 04:55 pm
@bluejay17,
Please any response is appreciated, I’m freaking myself out because of the back pain and I feel like my breasts are getting bigger but I’m not sure.
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 01:22 am
@bluejay17,
Hi

This is very scary - especially where I live. Is there any way to not raise suspicion?

//TooFriendly112

TooFriendly112

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 10:12 pm
@TooFriendly112,
I've seen women with syphilis and HIV. Anyone with experience know if the authorities will help?
TooFriendly112

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2019 11:24 am
@TooFriendly112,
Hi

They're spreading rumours again about women and girls flushing fetuses down the toilet. Please help, any advice?

/TooFriendly112
jespah

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2019 11:43 am
@TooFriendly112,
Yep.

Don't listen to rumors.
TooFriendly112

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2019 05:00 am
@jespah,
Hi

I don't think we've completely understood the situation here. Maybe you could help us out? …. I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED!?!?! YAHYAGAYGAYGHA! WTF?!

/TooFriendly112

jespah

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2019 05:09 am
@TooFriendly112,
Is there a rumor you won't believe?

Rumors aren't fact.
0 Replies