Me and my friend are both Bi and I have a crush on him

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2019 09:23 am
I’m 14 and, though I know puberty is a confusing time, became aware that I wasn’t straight but it took me some time to work out I was Bisexual. I had known him for a while but not as a friend it was only when we started talking that I actually fell for him. We’ve been good friends for about a year now and he only just told me he thought he was Bi, after talking to him about it I helped him understanding telling him that I had been in his situation and had come to the conclusion that I was Bi as well. I didn’t tell him I like him. I really want to tell him in the hopes that we can potentially have a relationship. But at the same time I don’t want to push him into it because I know he’s still a bit confused and we’re really good friends and being together might change that.

I know it doesn’t really matter because I’m still young but I would really like someone with experience to give me some advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,009 • Replies: 0
No top replies