Baithingsuit Season

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 03:42 pm
Hey everyone... I am really trying to get in shape for baithing suit season coming up....any good ab and leg excersizes that will give me some fast results? Im honestly up for anything so let me know!! Thanks
-Katie
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 763 • Replies: 2
No top replies

candidone1

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 04:05 pm
Katie, cardio is the key.
If you have a tough time doing extended periods of cardio exercise, enroll in an aerobics-style class.
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed has researched and created a workout that rivals any I've ever done.
My girlfriend teaches these classes in the evenings and I go once a week. If you can find anyone who does anything like, or a variation of it, sign up.
Cardio just isn't enough because once you strip away some fat, your skin becomes loose. Couple your cardio with full body weight training. Do not target train hoping to get better in one area (ie:doing situps thinking that you will get a 6 pack)--it's whole package committment.
Reply with more specifics and I can elaborate w/o telling you what you already know.
0 Replies

KissyFace22

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 07:58 pm
Alright well I really want to tone my abs and thighs...my lower back is bad too like the "love handles" ya I hate those... I have no problem doing excersize on my own but I most likely would not have time to do a class...especially since summer is coming and I will be away for a lot of it. Which doesn't mean I wont work out it would just be easier if I could do it on my own time. So any eating habits/diets/excersizes would be greatly appreciated!
0 Replies