sports...the BESTTT

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 07:08 pm
another thing i like to do to releive my stress is dance and play softball...typically they are considered sports so in yalls opinions which do you think is better....dance (any type) or softball???
gimme your honest opinion cuz im just curious
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,828 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 11:24 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Since I cannot dance and any game with a ball coming at me is scary, I don't have experience with either.
Which is better? Whichever gives you most enjoyment.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 01:28 am
@Sturgis,
they both give me equal enjoyment
Sturgis

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 01:28 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
In that case, keep on enjoying the both of them.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 03:01 pm
@Sturgis,
but i can only choose one cuz i wont have time for the both of them next year
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 10:15 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Do you like to be part of a team? Working together for a common goal? Then i would go with softball.

Personally is pick softball simply from years of attending my daughter's games so I am biased towarda that sport.

Not to mention I am watching the college world series games right now.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2019 07:20 pm
@Linkat,
yea same....apparently my coach said that although me being the newbie this year i am destined to be the best on the team.....he said not only do i catch on quick but i have raw talent...but yea i might deffinately go with softballl...its da best!!!
btw which team does your daughter play for? is it rec ball, school ball, or travel ball? which position does she play?
farmerman

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2019 07:27 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
I love soffball games we go and watch a league game at least once a week between June and August as the barroom leagues meet all over the place. These are great, and I usually enjoy one beer (Yuengling Chesterfield Ale) to quaff during the game.
Dancing, not so much. My wife (Mrs F) says I dance like I do my geophysics (Heavy on the "P" and light on the "L" waves)

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2019 08:25 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
My older daughter played club and also her high school team. She was MO of her high school league division her senior year. The odd thing is after being so dedicated to softball she stsrted playing in college but decide against it part way through

Her younger sister has played travel softball but enjoyed basketball more so hasn't gone the club route. She is going private high school next year but the softball coach already has her slated to play for him so looks like she will be playing basketball and softball next year.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2019 08:57 pm
@Linkat,
oooh...sounds fun...ive never been good at basketball...its always been cheer, dance, soccer, base ball, softball, and football...wish i could play basketball tho
0 Replies

steven-sam

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2019 02:06 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
you can do both if you like both of them, but in my opinion and time situation i will go with dance..
0 Replies