Which c. 80s sci-fi has Michelin man-like aliens?

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 02:56 pm
I have searched for the following movie everywhere, but to avail.
I watched the flick as a kid around the early 90s so the film is before that time (so most likely the 80s because of the visuals and technology). It took place on a barren alien planet (or Mars I guess), two remaining crew members, a woman and a man fight for their lives getting chased by small, maybe waist-tall white Michelin Man-like alien(s?, though I can recall only one) around different levels of the spacecraft. It almost reaches the girl from a level above, from a gridlike floor. The alien lives in my memory as a vicious and absolutely terrifying being with its movement and determination to get the girl, not just because I was a child, but also somehow visually it does not look as funny as the white Tyre Man simile makes it sound, it is rubbery and bloated and maybe the special effect -stop motion?or acting makes it chilling.
Sorry for the lack of specification, there's no plot, actors or anything concrete, these few scenes and moment are all I remember and it is kind of blurry as you can see , but it haunts me ever since.
If anybody remembers anything and writes back... that is going to be of great help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 361 • Replies: 1
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 04:39 pm
@pitypang,
Take a look at this thread.

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/4499/pre-80s-movie-with-an-alien-monster-who-looks-like-a-rock
0 Replies