PETA Kills Animals

Linkat

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 02:46 pm
Yeah, Setana - I have heard the same thing about those PETA idiots. Logically if you wanted to decrease the number of fur coats being made - Do Not spray paint on them. If it is a very expensive coat, it is likely to be insured. Thus by spraying these coats, more coats will end up being purchased.

Cjhsa - with laws in place let you state, I am even more pleased that my daughter is in private school. I could only imagine trying to deal with my extremely sensitive 6 year old coming home crying because she loves hamburgers so much.

Is it really from Fox news?!? If so, I definitely take their reports with a grain of salt (and most other news stations). I have caught them in the past misrepresenting information. Funny how when you catch them on it and email them the facts, you never hear a word. I don't understand the liberal slant on this cjhsa? If a station reports incorrect information whether liberal or conservative slant, they lose their credibility. By the way, I rarely, watch CNN so not sure where they tend to slant either.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:16 pm
I take all broadcast news with a grain of salt. Fox seems more like entertainment than news. CNN would vote Bill Clinton "Man of the Year" if he just sat around interviewing interns in Harlem.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:24 pm
I agree 100% with you cjhsa. I watch Fox because at 10:00 at night I can't deal with real news.
0 Replies