Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:46 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

turtlette

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:59 pm
moondoggy wrote:
ReadyFireAim.

oops

That does it! You missed on purpose, didn't you?! I just want all of you blatant "Don't give a hoot where you point your stream/path or where it lands, guy's", (out of breath) to know,...that I am working on a secret device that will hopefully make your 'stream' of consciousness (or aim) much better.

Don't you think it's time that you become more 'mindful' of what is going on in your...head? Laughing You know what I mean, I'm talking about a stream of consciousness that 'flows'. I found something in the bible that will help you men pee straight, here it is-

"In all your way's acknowledge God, and he shall direct your 'paths'. Proverbs Laughing

I know what your thinking, "How did she figure that out!?" Well, Proverbs begins with the letter 'P' and it's pronounced... PEE! Laughing Ya see?!

Am I right? I want to help you guy's. It has nothing to do with me or every female in the world being sick of washing walls on a constant basis, when we could be out spending your hard earned money on more items to put in the bathroom...do you believe me?

You do! Good! Scuse me while I work on my new invention. It's called
'-PR-' (short for pee refractor). I'll give you a hint as to how it will work "What goes around, comes around." Laughing

I was thinking of using, non-intrusive laser based sensors. The research involves use of different types of lasers, including tunable diode lasers, in arrangements utilizing the principles of spectroscopy. Publications on modulation spectroscopy using single-mode diode lasers, including Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs), Laughing and on other research are given. The latter includes research on optoacoustics, (don't think us wimmins can't hear what your up to) excited state absorption spectroscopy, and interaction of sub-picosecond laser pulses with semiconductors.

There are opportunities for suitably qualified and highly motivated students (like me?!) Laughing who want to pursue the Ph.D. in electrical engineering. Research and teaching assistantships as well as fellowships are available.

Should I apply?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:33 am
Setanta wrote:
The Prince ain't here right now . . . wait 'til tomorrow morning, early (EST) and then try it . . .

Will you watch and applaud ?
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:36 am
if you applaud me watchin'
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:37 am
Hands wont be free to applaud
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:41 am
better get creative then
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:43 am
paddles attached to my bum ?
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:46 am
i was thinkin a kinda psycho/physio-ventriliquism
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:47 am
If I cant spell it, I cant do it
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 01:53 am
but you can't spell nymphomaniac
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 02:03 am
T-A-R-T.

There.
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 02:07 am
hehe

Hey! who installed the playStation?
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 02:26 am
http://mortalkombat.metropoliglobal.com/Fart.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 03:17:04