A2K!: The Opinionated Can Fail To Change...

dyslexia

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 03:59 pm
I feel so exposed
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 04:02 pm
Thanks for sharing, dys

(oh, I just couldn't resist!)
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 04:25 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I feel so exposed

hmmm, see I have to respectfully disagree.

I can't see you at all.

Could you post a pic or drawing or attackable idea or something?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 02:36 am
Ms Olga:-

Does not NASA disagree with gravity.Maybe all progress comes from people like us.Your position would have us all still swinging in the trees.
Anyway-getting the hackles up is good for the metabolism.I love rendering feminists speechless.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 08:34 am
spendius wrote:

Does not NASA disagree with gravity.Maybe all progress comes from people like us.Your position would have us all still swinging in the trees.
Anyway-getting the hackles up is good for the metabolism.I love rendering feminists speechless.

Dear spendius,
I don't wish to disappoint you, but I didn't really express the type of opinion that you ascribe to me. I was simply responding to one post from you! You certainly have a vivid imagination. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 08:41 am
spendius wrote:

Oh yeah?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 05:30 am
Yeah!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 06:08 am

A vivid imagination is a necessity in a philosopher.
Not that I'm claiming to be a philosopher on the strength of your statement as other requirements exist as well and,also,your statement may not be true.A vivid imagination is a relative thing.Compared to Gustave Flaubert,say,I am quite prosaic.It is a question of which class you are in.I would place my vividness at a position slightly more vivid than the average,an example of which is born every minute they say.
0 Replies