Need movie name about serial killer

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 12:25 pm
Movie about serial killer, there's 2 man (the killer) using white van, they really profesional, first case in movie they kidnaping the woman and call the husband for ransom, the husband give the money, yet the girl is send back already mutilated, and the last case in movie, they kidnaping young girl in white van, call the father for ransom. I need to know the name of this movie. thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 478 • Replies: 4
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 08:12 pm
I don't remember the van color but it sounds like it might be the 2014 film "A Walk Among the Tombstones" starring Liam Neeson.

Looks like a white van in the trailer:
alihureiby

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 10:43 am
@oralloy,
Thanks for the quick respons, but its not,
There's no big hollywood stars in that movie like Liam and they still using phone booth, there's no celular phone in the movie.

it like really psychopath movie, the killer (2 psychopath)once grab girl in the street and put in white van, they tie up the girl, they even cut the nipple.

As long as i remember, the last scane was about beautifull teenage girl, and the 2 psychopath ask for ransom to her father, even they cut her finger to prove that to his father.

I already wath this movie, but i do forget the title and all the cast, and the movie look in 80'-90' in new york or big city like that i guess. I have been looking this movie name in the last 2 years.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 04:33 pm
@alihureiby,
alihureiby wrote:
There's no big hollywood stars in that movie like Liam and they still using phone booth, there's no celular phone in the movie.

They use phone booths as well in "A Walk Among the Tombstones". The kidnappers send the one guy from phone booth to phone booth when he is delivering the ransom money.

And then they deliver his wife back to him as a car trunk full of little packages of meat (1:44 - 1:47 in the trailer).

alihureiby wrote:
it like really psychopath movie, the killer (2 psychopath)once grab girl in the street and put in white van, they tie up the girl, they even cut the nipple.

They do that in "A Walk Among the Tombstones". They play "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" and then ultimately make her choose which one of her nipples they are going to cut off.

alihureiby wrote:
As long as i remember, the last scane was about beautifull teenage girl, and the 2 psychopath ask for ransom to her father, even they cut her finger to prove that to his father.

The girl in the red coat in the trailer (1:49 - 1:53) gets her finger cut off by the kidnappers towards the end of the movie.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 09:56 am
@alihureiby,
Here's a list of movies about kidnappers: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls000011555/
0 Replies