Business page, user locked, business page still alive

RUFG60

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2019 10:09 am
HI! My old user got locked. Made a new user. Everything is fine besides that my old user had photography business page. I was only one running the page. Now the page itself is still active... I can't close it and I can't reach it Sad What to do? It is giving my name a bad reputation because I can't answer to my clients.

Options that would satisify me:
1) Make my new user admin of the photography page
2) Delete photography page

Sadly facebook help is done only with bots Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,250 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2019 10:24 am
@RUFG60,
You need to get the old account unlocked before anything else can happen.

I would suggest also creating a new page and directing your clients there. Not everyone will migrate. Unfortunately, that's life in the big city. With a new page (or if there's any way to wrestle control back of the old one), make a trusted associate a fellow administrator. If it's your business partner (if you have one), then make sure it's clear in the partnership agreement-- which you'll have to amend-- how to handle things if you part ways. Same thing with a spouse if you have a prenup.

I am suggesting written plans in place for if/when circumstances change so you don't get into a situation where an administrator locks you out.
RUFG60

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 03:06 am
@jespah,
But if my old user will get deleted, does my business page also get terminated?
jespah

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 10:54 am
@RUFG60,
Pages are independent of their owners.
RUFG60

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 11:30 pm
@jespah,
So it most propably live till the end of the Facebook?
jespah

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2019 04:49 am
@RUFG60,
I couldn't possibly know that.
0 Replies