Facebook Issues

Reply Tue 11 Jul, 2023 07:19 pm
My name is Lisa and I am looking for suggestions... Since June 30th, there have been issues with our facebook business account page. We can access messenger but can't respond. In an attempt to resolve the issue, we reached out to fb numerous times. We have gotten several conflicting and concerning emails. One was in regards to a message violation, one had to do with their ad platform , one asked for a photo ID and one alleged a copyright violation. We immediately began to search for the issue only to find that two of the emails used to send the messages were invalid. One of them noted the copyright violation link which returned a not found message. There was a, what appeared to be a notice from facebook saying that they have placed restrictions on the account. The content on the website is original, anything we share is sharable and sent to us to share by people who have purchased Bernese Mountain Dogs from us. Our photos are ours. There were no violations in our comments, we are a business with 40 years of expertise, we would never make inappropriate comments, our business focus is based on honesty and integrity. Not exaggerated claims or malice.
We reached out to FB's Meta Pro Advertising Team through their Meta Platform. They did respond and opened a ticket. We provided them with emails and notifications we received. They did respond and said they would investigate. They ask us to review the page quality review page and it gives us an outstanding rating. We reviewed our Community Standard Violations and it returned a....Good News No Violations then right below, we got a notification that our page was at risk and could be taken down as a result of a message violation. We reviewed our entire messenger conversation back to 2019 and found nothing. We removed them all to make certain there was nothing we missed. As I said previously, I have made numerous attempts to contact fb support. I have heard nothing from them.

I am just looking for insight or to be pointed in the right direction. Thank You for Your Time.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 799 • Replies: 0
No top replies