write 1

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 11:18 am
I came back from San Diego after a couple of weeks visiting a buddy of mine. He invited me out for some sightseeing. I hadn't been out there since long, and was surprised by the number of sporting buzzes and shaved headmen.

Derrick seemed out of the place with his full of hair head. As for me, having let my buzz growing in for the past two months, I was ready for a haircut. I asked about a shop around that he could recommend. He wasn't sure of this, and said that he prefer a stylist. I asked him if he had ever thought of getting a buzz, or a head shave.

His response didn't surprise me when he said no. He asked me in turn whether I ever had my head shaved. I told him that I had my head shaved once, and was ready to get another one. He seemed to be shocked hearing this. He thought I was joking about wanting my head shaved. After checking around for a barber, I found one that would meet my need.

I asked him to join me, and he did. He didn't really believe I was going through with it. If only I could get him to have his head shaved! I asked him if he would get his head shaved if I had mine. The answer wasn't what I expected to be. He smiled and said, "sure, if you had yours, I'd have mine". Maybe he didn't believe that I was going through it.

We arrived at the shop, which was empty. The two barbers asked how do we want the cut. Without hesitation I said, " head shave ". Before Derrick realized what was going on, his thick red hair was being buzzed down as mine. The lather, and razors came out. He started to ask are you shaving me bald. The barber said, "smooth and clean right ". He yelped bald!, and soon both of us were shaven bald.

Derrick didn't seem to be pleased with his new look. He wasn't sure that he did the right thing. The following day, I proceeded to the lather, and removed the stubble from the last night. I offered to reshave him, and he agreed. We continued doing this day after day. Derrick had become full circle, and he admitted that he liked the new look.

The story by Jerrod
haircut story
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 554 • Replies: 0
No top replies